Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
You probably mean RX not RS...
There are minor problems to look for but they really are minor. The bike you want for as super cheap as they are now may take a little maintenance. Search this forum.
A quick check of E-bay for whatever parts you're scared about will tell you how much and how easy they are to get.

JT sprockets for the 43-44 tooth conversion you should do ($30 and the OE chain fits) and many more aftermarket available. The front cush drive sprocket is still available from both EBR (still in business BTW) and LAP.

Brake disks are the same dimension as every Buell since 2003. You have a 5mm or 6mm choice from EBR. EBC and others make replacements if you don't want OEM. Pads for the ZTL-2 are available from everyone. A good street pad is the HH from EBC.
Lol, actually I did mean an RS .... I’ve wanted one since they came out but the timing was always wrong and they were just too expensive. I’ve almost got my R1M paid off and an RS can be bought for similar money to what my R1M cost, so i’m Thinking about taking the Plunge.

i contacted Liquid, they told me to contact EBR, didn’t get an answer unfortunately. They list a phone number, so I might have to go that route. Good to know on the brakes, I was a little worried as one of the magazines had a problem with warping and EBR told them it was a supplier problem-probably the case since I had never heard of any other EBR RX or SX’s having a problem.

i really want to experience this bike,... closest thing to a TZ250 streetbike I have ever sat on....