Howdy!
I know it seems like I only stop by when I need something. I've been having a blast on my EBR 1190SX, I took it to Southern Missouri a few weekends ago, I'll be taking on a short camping trip in western Kansas later this week, and I've been riding the ever loving **** out of it around town, blasting through valley and over hill, taking her low and fast in any corner I can find. Basically I'm making a ton of memories on this bike, the more I ride it, the more I want to ride it.

I'm having an issue with the TPS... It seems I'm having to reset it once a day here lately. I know when it's off because the idlle surges to 3000 and stays there. I check the TPS and it's sitting at 4 or 5% I let the bike warm up, then shut it off, do the TPS reset, check the TPS value in the Diagnostic screen, make sure it's at 2% and then fire it up and all seems well, until the next morning, when I have to do it again. Is my TPS going south? Does anyone have ideas as to what would cause this behavior?

Also... My EBR seems to really hate humidity, it seems way less smooth on 70%+ humidity days, or in rain. Anyone else experience this?