Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your EBR1190 today ?

Finally got the ECM QS issue sorted and went North to find lunch. Didn't stop riding for 6 hours. Man, that's the best upgrade ever!!

Untitled by Cooter!, on Flickr
    Untitled by Cooter!, on Flickr

Awesome ^^^^ Look at them BIG SEXY tips ! in the middle window. LOL

I bet you stoped, just so you could go banging through the gears, I know I did when I first got my QS er.
    Last edited by EBRRider; 12-08-2017 at 08:23 PM.

I just purchased an EBR 1190sx. It's too cold to ride a bike I don't know at all so, I took some time and, deleted the silencer, the decompression solenoid, the antennae mirrors, and swapped out the OEM ECU for a race ECU I borrowed from a friend, who's probably in this forum somewhere... Here's a quick pic of my new ride. More to come. :)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180204_180246.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	266.6 KB 
ID:	1868

Is this the 2016 with 370 miles out of Chicago ? If it is very nice!!! congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EBRRider View Post
    Is this the 2016 with 370 miles out of Chicago ? If it is very nice!!! congratulations!!!
    Yes indeed. Thanks! 372 when I picked it up. A buddy and I drove from Wichita KS to Big Bend WI and back in one shot. Starting at 1 AM Saturday, Arriving in Big Bend at 12 PM and we were back in Wichita by 1 AM Sunday. I rode it around a bit tonight, And did a few things to it I'll post pics tomorrow. I feel pretty lucky to own one of these. All I've owned are I-4 machines which I love. I've said for years the only American bike I'd own was an EBR. And now I do. I can't wait to turn this beast loose.

Love that grey. Congrats! How's all that torque in the snow??

FYI, Make sure the ECM you borrowed' is one for "tips" or "secondary delete". More so than most bikes, it is very important the ECM matches your mods.
    These are sensitive to changes and don't adjust much by themselves. There is power to be found, but you are close to the edge already.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Love that grey. Congrats! How's all that torque in the snow??

FYI, Make sure the ECM you borrowed' is one for "tips" or "secondary delete". More so than most bikes, it is very important the ECM matches your mods.
    These are sensitive to changes and don't adjust much by themselves. There is power to be found, but you are close to the edge already.
    Thanks for the pointer! My friend is a EBR Nut with an SX. He had ran this ECU in the same configuration (tips) I have until he got an APH dual port exhaust and switched... so the ECU was just sitting on a shelf. I'll probably go the route of APH at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSix View Post
    Thanks for the pointer! My friend is a EBR Nut with an SX. He had ran this ECU in the same configuration (tips) I have until he got an APH dual port exhaust and switched... so the ECU was just sitting on a shelf. I'll probably go the route of APH at some point.
    Best I can recall that is xactly the way Cooter got his ECU. It's good to have friends.
    Last edited by EBRRider; 02-07-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSix View Post
    I just purchased an EBR 1190sx. It's too cold to ride a bike I don't know at all so, I took some time and, deleted the silencer, the decompression solenoid, the antennae mirrors, and swapped out the OEM ECU for a race ECU I borrowed from a friend, who's probably in this forum somewhere... Here's a quick pic of my new ride. More to come. :)

Name:	IMG_20180204_180246.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	266.6 KB 
ID:	1868
    Heyyyyyy what’s beeen going on everyone?!!!!

Cool bike looks good, I looked at a grey one first then got a black 15.. congrats.

It has been riding season in Phoenix all winter. Lots of riding and not a lot on the forum. Looks like it has been kinda dead around here.. some cool mods going down this winter for some of you. Any new products anyone see for sale for the EBR???

I copied my buddy Cooter,s idea with the Brembo's smoked reservoirs, I really like his idea, thx Cooter.

Name:	Brembo2.JPG 
Views:	302 
Size:	638.2 KB 
ID:	1869