This has been nearly a month in the making, but I have officially purchased my first ever brand new vehicle, a 2017 EBR 1190 SX in Strike Yellow (1 of 10 built in this color) with 6.8 miles on it. Bought it from James at Action Powersports and I will be flying up there Monday to pick it up, and after a few fun days, start the 1000 mile ride back home to Colorado.

I've been sending parts up to Aagard's place to install right after I pick up the bike, so it will look, sound, and perform just how I want it for the trip home. IDS programmable ECM, APH twin exit exhaust, 44t rear sprocket, twisted designs carbon fiber tail tidy, T-Rex engine case sliders, 50dro axle sliders, RX brake scoop, Flexi-Glass racing front fender, Rizoma mirrors, Motosox reservoir covers, and a Motion Pro Rev2 throttle setup. I have always optioned out my bikes, but usually over time, start a big project, and get bored before I ever really meet my end goal. I feel very blessed, fortunate, and thankful that through a perfect storm of situations, I was able to buy this bike and extras, and make it all come together for really what I consider to be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I saw my bike at the EBR factory last month during the liquidation, so even though it's not technically at the factory anymore, it still feels more or less like I am picking it up from the factory. Showcasing this extremely rare bike on a ride I will never forget, that, because of my 1 y/o daughter and life in general moving on and getting busier, may not happen again for a very ling time, if ever. Also getting to ride up to Lambeau field is an extremely exciting opportunity in itself for this life-long Packer fan. Getting to meet so many new faces, see so many faces again, and, possibly, hopefully, the legend himself, is a dream come true for this new daddy : ) .