Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sprocket dimensions

EBRforum Novice

Sprocket dimensions

Trying to get these dimensions so i can get myself and everyone else here cheaper sprockets from JT in future.

Front sprocket

• Number of spline teeth.
    • Inner and outer spline diameters.
    • Width of spline tooth.
    • Depth and diameter of any raised boss or recess on either side of sprocket.
    • Any fixing bolt holes (size, PCD and thread)

Rear Sprocket:

• Centre hole diameter.
    • Number of bolt holes.
    • Size of bolt holes.
    • Pitch circle diameter (PCD) of bolt holes (distance from centre of bolt hole to centre of opposite bolt hole).
    • Diameter and depth of recess (if any).
    • Offset (if any).

Cheers guys. Willing to pay $10 us to whoevers paypal that provides this information.
    Last edited by Nemesis; 07-18-2017 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Silly color things pop up

You can buy the $20 steel sprocket for dimensions and reduce the center diameter with the hub measurement from the EBR wheel (-3mm i believe).

The front sprocket is a big cush drive thing and most likely would have to be cast/machined.

Last edited by EBRRider; 07-19-2017 at 12:01 PM.

EBRforum Novice
    Lol guise...

Before july 17th...

G1443.1B6 Rev A SPROCKET COMPONENT, TRANSMISSION OUTPUT SPROCKET, 16 TOOTH, W/ NEEDLE BEARING $106.98

G0400L.14C1ZT Rev A REAR DRIVE SPROCKET, 44 TOOTH, BLACK ANODIZED $57.19

After

G1443.1B6 Rev A SPROCKET COMPONENT, TRANSMISSION OUTPUT SPROCKET, 16 TOOTH, W/ NEEDLE BEARING $164.59

G0400L.14C1ZT Rev A REAR DRIVE SPROCKET, 44 TOOTH, BLACK ANODIZED $87.99

That's ****ing crazy talk. By the time i pay for shipping and currency conversion i've payed 500 aus and i havent even put a ****ing chain on it lol.

EBRforum Novice
    Im pissed.

Yeah I just spent 165 bucks on a new front sprocket. It's a steep price but it's more complex that a regular one so whatever I guess

EBRforum Expert
    That may be an "honest" price increase on the sprockets. EBR was probably ordering these things in massive quantities and the price reflected that. LAP recently restocked in order to support warranties on the remaining 2016/2017 bikes so they probably ordered a much smaller amount, plus the supplier may have jacked up the price knowing that the company might not be around long.

EBRforum Novice
    Legend! I actually remember reading that thread its where i got the link for the jt sprocket

https://www.amazon.com/JT-Sprockets-...000GTYHVS?th=1

Which in hindsight its a bargain lol. Thank you again :)

Quote Originally Posted by MakingPAIN View Post
    Yeah I just spent 165 bucks on a new front sprocket. It's a steep price but it's more complex that a regular one so whatever I guess

Oh so you got stung too?
    Im going to have to end up doing the same thing but i dont think ebr is happy that i told them via email their prices were frankly ridiculous lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hughlysses View Post
    That may be an "honest" price increase on the sprockets. EBR was probably ordering these things in massive quantities and the price reflected that. LAP recently restocked in order to support warranties on the remaining 2016/2017 bikes so they probably ordered a much smaller amount, plus the supplier may have jacked up the price knowing that the company might not be around long.
    Lol 60 bucks extra for the front ? Nah **** that, that's not honest thats daylight robbery. Price hike of 50 percent of the original cost..

The front sprocket is one of the few wear parts that is also proprietary to EBR. It's a worthwhile investment to have one on the shelf, and I don't say that about many parts.

Get a new airbox and a tail section too while you're at it, and a headlight module, and a dash. Oh no......

EBRforum Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    The front sprocket is one of the few wear parts that is also proprietary to EBR. It's a worthwhile investment to have one on the shelf, and I don't say that about many parts.

Get a new airbox and a tail section too while you're at it, and a headlight module, and a dash. Oh no......
    Settle down you're going to give me a heart attack lol