Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who makes the Dash?

EBRforum ProvNov

Who makes the Dash?

I am told that the dash display issues were fixed by returning the dash to the vendor for repair. Anyone have any knowledge on who makes the dash? I sure would like to get mine fixed.....

EBRforum Junkie
    Me too...but only if I can still drive the bike without it.
    During my replacing bodywork from my crash, I replaced the flash breaker tape holding my...dash together. I noticed that it WAS held together with four screws. I mistakenly noted otherwise in a post back about 6 months ago when it originally fell apart. The four fastener bosses all snapped and the top and bottom of my dash are now two parts forever..!

I replaced the old tape with a new wrap of the same blue flash breaker tape. It's a transparent blue, thin plastic, almost invisible tape...but it's still broke..!

Mike

EBRforum Junkie
    Just a thought, but all the vendors that EBR has a debt owed to should be recorded with the court, and therefore is public record easily accessible. Either with a call to the firm handling the action proceeds or directly to the court clerk with a Freedom of Information Act request should get a copy of the list.

If anyone has the time ,I would be interested to know too. Maybe they have the firmware update that keeps the o2 sensor glitch from happening

EBRforum Newb
    http://www.hedonline.com/HED.htm

This is who makes the cluster

Intelligent design solutions is who you need to contact about the o2 sensor. They build and program the pcm
    Last edited by Gemini; 12-31-2015 at 06:38 AM. Reason: incomplete

EBRforum Junkie
    Thanks Gemini.

Have you spoken with the HED guys at all ? Are they willing to support original (broken) sell new displays ?

Mike

EBRforum ProvNov
    I wonder if it's possible that any of their other displays would work?
    The engineers told me, “Road test it. Savor the midrange. Then, choose.” -- EBR 1190RX

I emailed them today, got an autoreply that they are back in the office on the 4th. I will post updates as I receive them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Thanks Gemini.

Have you spoken with the HED guys at all ? Are they willing to support original (broken) sell new displays ?

Mike

I'm curious if you could use one of their standard displays and plug and play? You would have to modify the bracket to keep it in place, but the information will be there... The buttons on the bottom makes more sense anyway, due to the tight spacing of the current design...

EBRforum ProvNov
    The guys at IDS also gave me the HED contact info. Hopefully HED will willing to continue to support the dash.

As a side note, I received fantastic support from the IDS guys on my programmable ECM. They worked with me on Saturday and Sunday to get my software loaded and then remote accessed in to install the right map for my rear sprocket (all because I was not smart enough to unzip the file before trying to install it....). Nice to see people like Dean Adams and IDS going the extra mile on customer service, cant wait to ride it now!