Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Owners Gallery

EBRforum Junkie
    To clarify, the ecm will use the 02 sensors to adjust in low rpms. After that the ecm takes over and the programmed fuel and timing maps, which were made "exhaust configuration specific", take over and deliver the programmed amounts of spark and fuel. If would be wise to get a programmable ecm from IDS and dyno tune the bike for that new style of system. You don't want it blowing up on you at high speed, thing get ugly quick.

Here's mine. I bought the race only straight from the factory. It was one of the demo bikes. Got the quick turn throttle/ohlins shock/quick shifter, HMF exhaust (which we cut down 4 inches), Race ECM, keyless start from Woodcraft, race gas cap, carbon fiber huger, sprocket cover, fan inserts. Apex MFG. in Michigan is making a custom triple tree to house the RSV4 front end off of my RSV4 race bike. The suspens is KTech 25mm internals, Brembo GP4RX calipers, BrakeTech Axis Iron rotors, RSV4 Factory Forged Aluminum front wheel, Brembo RCS19 master, Ohlins damper, Spiegler steel braided lines and a black shorty clutch lever. Gettin it wrapped the same as the RSV4. Either going to try and sell the aprilia with the stock front end or part it out. I will miss that damn bike lol. Here they are at the shop getting ready for the swap. I also attached a pic of the side for reference of the shortened HMF pipe. Sounds amazing!

We're shooting for 375lbs with 1 gallon of gas and I think with the ECM/HMF pipe it's supposed to be around 175hp to the wheel??? I was told anyways. Checking to see if they have any leftover MAG wheels. I'll be racing it in Heavyweight Twins, A Superbike and Formula(Unlimited)