Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners Gallery

EBRforum ProvNov
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	garage 1.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	764.4 KB 
ID:	719
    And here's the whole mess..... black bikes matter.....

Quote Originally Posted by Street Bastard View Post
    @ DkRider:

I dont use the EBR on the street.
    In my personal opinion nobody needs more power on the street than a XB got.
    To be hard on gas i got my race track events.
    So i ride it on the track, here brandnew in march on MotoGP track in Assen:

And in october in Zandvoort, the netherlands:

Between these events she`s part of the family in our living room:

I think, the EBR is the best Buell Erik ever build.
    So much more power than my 1125, solid on the brake, strong in sloping position, easy to turn and handle.
    I really love this bike, every time i see it i must smile, but also we are really sad about Eriks trouble and hoping the best for EBR.
    We will lose a real diamond on the streets.

Best regards from germany, Norbert
    Hi Norbert,

your bike looks really good, well done! where did you get the front carbon fiber mudguard if you don't mind me asking?

cheers

Marco

DkRider, i often seen this XB R on pics. Its your Dads bike?
    Absolute great job, one of the best XB R i`ve ever seen! (I will show you some pics of our bikes in the air cooled thread)
    The thought, that you can ride with your Dad makes me smile.
    A thing that i wish i can do, but this will never happen. I dont have the luck to have a father like yours.
    Take care of him and enjoy your rides as much as you can!
    The all carbon and airbrushed XBr is mine and the black and yellow is my dads. he bought his back in 04 as a brand new bike. and i envied him so much so when i turned 18 i went looking for one, but couldn't find one in Denmark, so I looked at ebay and found one in London, one owner and with 1200 km on the clock. I jumped on the plane and drove it back from UK to Denmark the week after i won the auction, sadly i had to wait almost 2 years before i could afford the insanely high tax(250%) that we have on all bikes and cars here in Denmark. So I spent that time thinking about how i thought a Buell should look like.
    And I think i got the love for bikes from my dad. when I was little i used to watch him build HD from the ground up.

My problem is, that i need my driver license for my job.
    Where i live, we have a lot of hills and curves, so a lot of motorcycle riders has died and now we have a lot of police and speed controls in our region.
    So the XB is perfect for our region, not the fastest, but damn funny in curves.
    I see your problem. Im glad I just have my license for fun, it's more og less useless for the job i have.
    I wish Denmark wasn't as flat and boring as it is. I have to go to Germany or Sweden to get some hills or curvy roads.

At the moment we have a discussion about other motorcycles in the german forum.
    Most of the other bikes are better, faster, easyer to handle, cheaper or safer than a Buell or EBR.
    But in attraction or experience they all lose to our american beautys!
    That is so true and I really dont care that there is better bikes out there, I still find myself standing and just looking at my XB for long periods of time once in a while, because it just looks so good. And I don't think I would ever get that same feeling if I owned a Honda or another jap bike.

Yes, it was me.
    But at the end of this year we give the shop to a friend, because its to much work for me with shop and job.
    Okay I remember I really liked your customer service back then. And I need to put in a order for a few bits and pieces i need for my EBR in the beginning of next month before you give the shop away.

QtheBuelligan, the pic in your garage:
    no wifes, just bikes - a wet mans dream!

Hello Marco,
    the rear carbon fender is from the 1125, the front fender from the XB.
    They are from Ilmberger in germany.

Best regards, Norbert
    Last edited by Street Bastard; 11-22-2015 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DkRider View Post
    The all carbon and airbrushed XBr is mine and the black and yellow is my dads. he bought his back in 04 as a brand new bike. and i envied him so much so when i turned 18 i went looking for one, but couldn't find one in Denmark, so I looked at ebay and found one in London, one owner and with 1200 km on the clock. I jumped on the plane and drove it back from UK to Denmark the week after i won the auction, sadly i had to wait almost 2 years before i could afford the insanely high tax(250%) that we have on all bikes and cars here in Denmark. So I spent that time thinking about how i thought a Buell should look like.
    And I think i got the love for bikes from my dad. when I was little i used to watch him build HD from the ground up.
    Yeah, great, thats really cool when you and your father have 2 customized Buells.
    And i know these crazy actions to get one.
    I know about the high tax in denmark too. 2 years of waiting is really horrible. Respect for this!
    But growing up with a HD building father must be a little boys dream. You´re a lucky guy!

I see your problem. Im glad I just have my license for fun, it's more og less useless for the job i have.
    I wish Denmark wasn't as flat and boring as it is. I have to go to Germany or Sweden to get some hills or curvy roads.
    I`ve you come to germany, feel welcome at our home.
    We always have fresh coffee, a bed to sleep if you want to drive - i take the time to do it with you.
    You know the tail of the dragon (deals gap) in USA?
    Thats where we live in germany, its called "Sauerland" and here are only hills, woods and curves.
    And Tanja, my wife has really good cooking skills.
    Now its your choice.....

T
    That is so true and I really dont care that there is better bikes out there, I still find myself standing and just looking at my XB for long periods of time once in a while, because it just looks so good. And I don't think I would ever get that same feeling if I owned a Honda or another jap bike.
    I will never forget 3 rounds on a little track with a Triumph Street Triple.
    First round:
    "Wow, motorcycle riding can be so easy?"
    Second round:
    "Damn, it drives like a train in curves!"
    Third round:
    "What the hell - is this boring!"

And i dont need a fourth....

Okay I remember I really liked your customer service back then. And I need to put in a order for a few bits and pieces i need for my EBR in the beginning of next month before you give the shop away.
    Thank you.
    We always see us more than Buell riders as a dealer.
    And we treat our customers like we want to be treated. Its our simple rule.
    But we are happy to have our normal life back in a few weeks.

Than i have the time to work on my S1.
    See some pics of our bikes here:

http://ebrforum.com/showthread.php?1...=5135#post5135
    Last edited by Street Bastard; 11-22-2015 at 10:53 AM.

EBRforum Junkie
    And this is my Mariliyn Monroe of the Superbikes - white, simple and pretty:

Norbert - what are you using to block off the turn signal holes? I plan on using mirrors with integrated turn signals and need something to cover the hole left by the stock turn signals.

Thanks, and great looking bike!

EBRforum Junkie
    Mine:
    Strike Yellow 2014 RX #003 (1 of 5 pre-production bikes)
    Laguna Blue 2015 SX #145 (1 of 50 Laguna Blue)

EBRforum Newb
    More fun to look at than a dining room table...

EBRforum Junkie
    ^^^ That's right.

EBRforum Novice
    Nice!