Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parts order

EBRforum Junkie

Parts order

Just got a call from Mike at EBR. They are shipping my order today. Stuff to replace damaged stuff. Got a front & rear wheel off ebay. They will be here by Friday I hope. Didn't need the rear but I like to have an extra so I can mount a tire on it. That way when it needs to be replaced I have it ready to go.
    Now I can have both front & rear that way.
    Parts are pricey from EBR but I had insurance money.
    So they are shipping to civilians now.
    Last edited by Kid Thunder; 06-30-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Yeah I ordered a front sprocket and chain sliders.. they are being super frugal to us "civilian" people's I ordered two sliders and they sent back a e mail saying they won't support hoarding of parts. I chuckled a little. Hoarding parts -2sliders huhhh haha

EBRforum Expert
    ^ That's crazy. I guess reverse-engineering the slider should be high on the list of things to do if we want to keep these bikes running.

I noticed tonight that the text in the header on the top of EBR's page has been changed in the last few days:

In light of recent news, existing warranties on 2016 and 2017 motorcycles sold by EBR Motorcycles LLC will remain in full effect.
    EBR Parts will sell at MSRP prices through the standard ordering process. Excess Liquidation Parts & Discounts are available HERE.

How do they know you don't have two bikes? I could see if you wanted 50 sliders, but 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Hughlysses View Post
    ^ That's crazy. I guess reverse-engineering the slider should be high on the list of things to do if we want to keep these bikes running.

I noticed tonight that the text in the header on the top of EBR's page has been changed in the last few days:
    All we need is an unused one. Throw it in the 3d printer, or just take it to a plastics manufacturer.

Yeah after I pleaded with them to send my full order, And mentioned I just wanted them for long term use for years of fun with my new tricycle. The then sent back on how to adjust my chain slack...lmao no way they just didnt..

SO they are warrantying the slider for the lifetime of the bike if the chain tension is properly set?

Didn't think so.

I know a guy who does polymer manufacturing, I should take a slider to him to see what it can be made for.

I have a brand new one let me know I will send it to you and get it 3D scanned or whatever and send it back to me

I'll probably try to find out what type of polymer it is and then see about having it manufactured. If not I'm sure he can find out what type it is. I'll see if I can call him tomorrow.