First off, thanks to AF1 and everyone on the forum for all of the information. I was on AF1 forums before when I owned an Aprilia RSV 1000 Mille, and I was able to research EBR extensively through this forum before deciding to purchase one. I have 2014 RX #171 in black, which I picked up already assembled with 1.7 miles on the odometer. So far I'm thrilled. I have a few questions I couldn't find addressed in the owner's manual or on the forum:

1. Exhaust leak: where the outlet of the cat and the inlet of the secondary muffler connect. It is the upper of the two tubes. The clamp already seemed tight but I tightened it some more anyway, which may have diminished it some but it is still there. I didn't find it due to noise or driveability issues, I felt it on my leg the first time I started the engine and when I put my hand there I can feel it puffing out of the joint. According to the parts diagram, there is no gasket there. Has anyone else dealt with this?

2. The instrument panel: I know mine does not have the update. I phoned the parts department and they said they will update it if I send it in. I also know that some have failed after the update. I'm fine with the way it works now so I'm not sure if I will send it in or not. Right now I don't want the bike down while I wait. I am still on break-in, so I have not seen the shift light yet. Is there a way to see engine temperature, or does it rely solely on the overheat warning? Also, how do you reset the trip odometers? On mine, only the instant MPG and Key Trip MPG counters work; Average MPG, Trip A MPG, and Trip B MPG are always 0. How do I get these to work?

3. Front brake rotor: How can I tell if it is one of the bad ones? I presume there's a good chance it is. If so, what are my options?

4. There is an electrical connector wedged above the shifter shaft housing with wires going into the top of it and what looks like three little red plastic buttons or nubs coming out of it - what is this?

That is all for now. I can't wait to get past break-in so I can really open it up. Thanks