Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Any Rumors?

EBRforum Expert
    LAP posted to Facebook today (Thursday, 15 June) that info on repair/spare parts will be posted tomorrow.

EBRforum Junkie
    Where on facebook did you see this? I went on LAP & EBR facebook & I didn't see it.

EBRforum Expert
    LAP posted on their FB page that the factory liquidation sale at EBR is still going on. Look in the comments below that post. Someone asked a question about parts and they responded "Stay tuned- parts information coming tomorrow."

EBRforum Expert
    Update: Apparently they are liquidating all the parts they are not holding to cover warranty repairs:

http://www.liquidap.com/portfolio/39...s-liquidation/

EBR Motorcycles Parts Liquidation – $15 Million+ of EBR & Buell® Superbike Parts

[COLOR=rgb(67, 71, 74)]Excess to ongoing need[/COLOR]
    Bulk orders & offers considered first, ASAP. Make offers on Excel spreadsheet.

[COLOR=rgb(67, 71, 74)][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(67, 71, 74)]A 40% discount will be offered on the inventory starting 6/27/17 for orders spending above $2,000. 50% deposit due if an order is accepted, remaining payment due before buyer picks up their product. Quantities will change and many times product will not be available as inventory is sold off (Example: an order for 30 items may only have 22 in stock).[/COLOR]
    Due to time constraints larger orders will be considered first and given priority.

EBRforum ProvNov
    No doubt that LAP wants to sell it down the the bare racks and then sell the racks. I just hope this stuff ends up on the market soon, and I don't mind someone making a profit for troubling to buy and market all these parts. Hopefully, LAP doesn't price the stuff out the the range of making that possible.

EBRforum Expert
    Group buy being worked up. See EBR 1190 owner's group on Facebook.

EBRforum Junkie
    I called today about some crash damage parts I need. They told me to email the list & they will get check the order & get back to me next week wiyh prices & availability . They told me all the stuff that's going now are experimental & development stuff.

EBRforum Newb
    Who'd you call? LAP or EBR

EBRforum Junkie
    EBR parts. I figured LAP would be a waist of time.

Stopping by again on Friday on my way back. Can get stuff for members. I'm on LinkedIn for verification.