Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Any Rumors?

EBRforum ProvNov
    Yup that seems to be the general consensus that they are being greed douchebags and its biting them in the butt.I think i know the guy you talking about hes a tool

EBRforum ProvNov
    Has anyone spotted the molds for the bodywork? They would be huge chunks of metal with big prongs and matching holes, probably several pallets worth. My guess is that they are off-site at whatever contractor they used for the molding, hopefully they don't get lost to history or sold for scrap value.

EBRforum Junkie
    As I recall, it was HotBodies. They did both the stock plastics and race bodywork. I'd guess they still have them at their location.

EBRforum Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by d_adams View Post
    As I recall, it was HotBodies. They did both the stock plastics and race bodywork. I'd guess they still have them at their location.
    The molds may still belong to LAP. The "in limbo" auction for Intellectual Property and tooling stated that the tooling included stuff in East Troy and EBR suppliers around the world.

I suppose if if the price is right and Hot Bodies thinks there is sufficient demand, they might purchase them and hang on to them.