Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is ebr out of business !?!?

EBRforum Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by han View Post
    Put it this way if Erik Buell went on Shark tank what would They say to him LOL?! I have a feeling it would not be good.
    Erik wouldn't be going on Shark Tank. The liquidation company who bought EBR at the bancriptcy proceedings would, and they'd be lol'ed off the stage. Seven years ago or so Harley made the first decision that shut the Buell line down. After aquiring the rights he needed to proceed in building bikes, Erik Buell made a prudent business decision, under EBR, to share the wealth of Hero, and when they pulled funding to screw EBR he made a schrewd business decision to file in a local court under bankruptcy proceedings to try and save the company. The courts who allowed the sale to go to a liquidation company under the guise of them testifying they would "save the brand" and not liquidate and shutter everything down is who is to be "lol"-ed at! --along with the liquidation company who didn't realize the long tern viability of what they had bought.

EBRforum ProvNov
    Quote Originally Posted by buell-fan View Post
    Erik wouldn't be going on Shark Tank. The liquidation company who bought EBR at the bancriptcy proceedings would, and they'd be lol'ed off the stage. Seven years ago or so Harley made the first decision that shut the Buell line down. After aquiring the rights he needed to proceed in building bikes, Erik Buell made a prudent business decision, under EBR, to share the wealth of Hero, and when they pulled funding to screw EBR he made a schrewd business decision to file in a local court under bankruptcy proceedings to try and save the company. The courts who allowed the sale to go to a liquidation company under the guise of them testifying they would "save the brand" and not liquidate and shutter everything down is who is to be "lol"-ed at! --along with the liquidation company who didn't realize the long tern viability of what they had bought.
    Yeah i never bought that whole "Plan to save company" garbage.Just P.R. bull crap.The LAP is a Vulture.But to be honest as much as i want him to succeed if i had money id be making the same Exact move as LAP.Trying to save EBR is a money pit. 2017 is the most STACKED year for 1000cc Supersports and bikes in general.He needs cash to put on abs to sell in Europe.He needs R&D for more hp for top end on the rx (yeah i said it and yes i use it).Most guys wont use it but its a MASSIVE marketing tool.The hard reality is he wasnt/isnt selling bikes.At the end of the day nothing matters if people arent buying.I feel so bad for the familys of east troy facility.I love my bike and feel pride riding it.I just cant see this company staying afloat
    Last edited by han; 04-13-2017 at 11:47 PM.