Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new 2015 1190sx number.20

Yeah I went with the r and g tidy tail, out here in phoenix you need as much visabilty and bright tail lights as possible the roads are filled with the worst driver in the world and I felt like the twisted one sat to low and wasn't bright enough. As for exhaust that's a whole different story, i like the hmf exhaust but from what I hear it doesn't perform like a Dean A exhaust. I like the longer exhaust because it is more rideable for long periods of time vs small race cans. But I will see later how it goes. Maybe a front airscoop for the brake.... from what I see the aftermarket game on these Bikes is very small if anything

I did the same 3 mods also. Now I am waiting for my 43 sprocket and frame sliders from 5-0dro.

Attachment 1419

EBRforum Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by MakingPAIN View Post
    Yeah I went with the r and g tidy tail, out here in phoenix you need as much visabilty and bright tail lights as possible the roads are filled with the worst driver in the world and I felt like the twisted one sat to low and wasn't bright enough. As for exhaust that's a whole different story, i like the hmf exhaust but from what I hear it doesn't perform like a Dean A exhaust. I like the longer exhaust because it is more rideable for long periods of time vs small race cans. But I will see later how it goes. Maybe a front airscoop for the brake.... from what I see the aftermarket game on these Bikes is very small if anything
    Before making a decision on exhaust, I highly recommend hearing them in person if possible. I've got to hear most of the combos in person and nothing online does any of them justice. Unless you're racing competitively, a few hp here and there probably won't be as important as comfort on longer rides. (I have Dean Adams and i love it even on longer rides). Dean does have an oval exhaust can that isn't quite as loud as the round can. Might be a good compromise.

Yeah I wish I could here some in person. I haven't seen one of these Bikes on the road or at the local bike shows.... They are like moto- unicorns

EBRforum Junkie
    Yeah I wish I could here some in person. I haven't seen one of these Bikes on the road or at the local bike shows.... They are like moto- unicorns
    There is/was a dealer there in Az according to the EBR web site.

https://www.erikbuellracing.com/dealers

Yeah the dealer in Tempe is a joke. It's to bad ebr ha that place as a dealer they are rude and didn't give a shyt about selling a ebr. I stood there for 20 minutes by a sx and no one ever came to help out a purchase. I had to go and get a salesman who was lounging out in his office then the salesman tried to sell me on a BMW and a harley sporty. I was like dude the EBR is why I am here once again. So the bike had a dead battery the dude tried taking off the bolt for the seat with channel locks I was like wtf are you doing man nooooo... they start the bike dead cold and wrapped it out to almost red line...... I said fuk this I'm out... to bad to bad

Yeah the dealer in Tempe is a joke. It's to bad ebr ha that place as a dealer they are rude and didn't give a shyt about selling a ebr. I stood there for 20 minutes by a sx and no one ever came to help out a purchase. I had to go and get a salesman who was lounging out in his office then the salesman tried to sell me on a BMW and a harley sporty. I was like dude the EBR is why I am here once again. So the bike had a dead battery the dude tried taking off the bolt for the seat with channel locks I was like wtf are you doing man nooooo... they start the bike dead cold and wrapped it out to almost red line...... I said fuk this I'm out... to bad to bad
    That place has always been a Joke, how do they stay in business?

strangetrip... i dont know but it was the oddest feeling about to spend 11000 cash and the salesman was acting like i was bothering them. then the whole redlining a cold brand new bike set me off. my girl is a rider and she was telling me to go somewhere else the whole time, even she saw how unprofessional they were.. and at the end the salesman said oh yeah i wouldnt be able to sell it untill the owner is back from vacation... huh soooo you dont sell bikes if this guy isnt here???? sucks to suck i guess...

So, you're #20 and a 2015? I just got #24 and it's a 2014?

Yeah #20 and a 2015 I bet they cycle in new numbers each model year..