Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I bought a new in box EBR 1190RX

EBRforum ProvNov
    Every bit of crap to get this bike was totally worth it. It was delivered Thursday in the midst of a energetic line of thunderstorms. Over the weekend I have put 320 miles on it working through the break in period by the book and I already love the thing! I installed the new ECU and some stubbies that it is tuned for and started riding as much as I could.

Getting the thing, despite every bit of negative Haulbikes info that is out there they made it from the dealer to my door in 6 days, clearly a function of location and the heavier flow of bikes in the spring, but the fact is they did it in 6 days from MA to VA. The delay was all due to the dealer, it took a freaking month from start until it got on the truck. I won't name them, nor will I say they are dishonest or rude because they were none of those things. However, they were completely incapable of doing any parallel tasks, every step had to happen only after the prior step was done. While I responded in under 2 hours to every email most things from them took at least 3~5 days. This went on right up until the end when the bike was delivered on Thursday and they mailed all the ownership documents for registration on the same day it arrived, adding another week until I can get it registered. That didn't stop me from riding it though, I did an online transit tag and hit the road!
    Last edited by Subarubrat; 04-09-2017 at 10:36 PM.

EBRforum Junkie
    Glad it all worked out in the end. Ride it as much as you can, and post pics - we love pics!

EBRforum Newb
    Did you actually go to the dealership to negotiate or was the transaction done over the phone?