EBRforum Junkie

Sidewinder Silver w/Red wheels on ebay

EBRforum Junkie
    Best offer: $8,200.00

EBRforum Expert
    The red wheels look SHARP.

Is that 650ib's bike off youtube?

EBRforum Junkie
    Nope, that was one of possibly 2 demo bikes with that color scheme. One went to AU from what I understand, the other stayed at EBR. Apparently lap has it now and is letting it go. 650ib did the wheels locally, he picked it up with black wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by 1190SX View Post
    Is that 650ib's bike off youtube?
    Brand-new, never been titled, STILL HAVE THE MCO. Was a prototype show bike of a new color scheme, kept in great condition. Being sold as NEW with no warranty. Parts for these bikes are available for sale. No paypay, only cashiers check, cash, or wire transfer. Michigan residents to pay tax and paperwork fees. Can ship to out of state buyers via a Motorcycle shipping company for $500-$700. If you have questions about the bike please call or text 586-481-0236.

EBRforum Expert
    I remember seeing a photo from the open house at EBR back in March 2016. Somebody took a pic of one of the "build sheets" attached to a bike on the assembly line; it showed 2 or 3 different colored wheels available. I guess that was the plan long-term; that you would have been able to pick the color of your bike's wheels.

Froggy from Badweb just got the wheels of his Monterey Blue 1190SX powder coated blue to match. Colored wheels add a lot to the looks of the bike.

EBRforum Junkie
    Funny...
    A year ago September/October when I crashed my RX I could not get the black (cinnamon as Mercury calls it) left side lower panel. So I got a coupla cans of Eastwoods "rubber" paint of very near the same dark metallic grey color.

I like the look. Too bad the paint is pealing. I did not do the full/proper cleaning as they recommend for fear of not liking it and wanting to easily peal it off for a proper paint. One of these days I'll give the ol junk yard dog a fresh paint of the same color. But I'm leaving the wheels black.

Mike