Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My First Mod

EBRforum ProvNov
    RS with race exhaust and ecm is not uncomfortable. Similar to an HMF but lower pitch. I imagine the RX will be the same essentially.

EBRforum Newb
    Quote Originally Posted by d_adams View Post
    I wonder how much I'll get out of mine when I get it. First stop will probably be at a dyno to see what it's making at the wheel. 185 is what they're advertising, so I kinda expect 160ish and maybe 90 ft/lbs to the ground. If it's really making the rated power at the wheel I'll be surprised for sure. Couldn't get my hands on a stock set of headers prior to the release, so I'll be starting from scratch anyway.

Look forward to the dyno results and your exhaust build as well.

Dillon Brother cycle just did a dyno run on the rx, they got 165rwhp, that is serious hp!!!

EBRforum Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by mackja View Post
    Dillon Brother cycle just did a dyno run on the rx, they got 165rwhp, that is serious hp!!!
    Nice. That would seem to back up the 185 crankshaft HP spec.

165rwhp!!! Feels everybit of it. This bike has some serious go! In fact 165rwhp puts it right on par with just about every test I have seen on the Panigale R. More than enough to ZX10R in the low 160's and the rest of the Nippon machines in the low 150's. Still down almost 11rwhp to the HP4 though. I wonder what the torque peak and curve (which feels more like a slope,) looks like. Stock for stock the 1190RX has the goods.
    Last edited by Classax; 03-12-2014 at 02:08 PM.

I'm sending the template for a set of Techspec frame, tank and belt buckle grips. Stock seat is all day comfy but too slick front to back. I love how it lets you slide in transitions side to side though, so I guess you can't have everything. Hard on the brakes the airboxcover and frame allow you to slide forward too much. Also looking for some nice smoked flush mounts. I'm going to stick with the Rosa Corsa's one more time. The rears are almost to the wear barks and the fronts are pretty close as well. 2.5k miles per set... hmmm I may see a set of Dunlop Q3 in the RX's future as well.

EBRforum Newb
    Dean, I'm interested in what you come up with...just saying.