Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does any body how much ebr 1190 sx bike were liquidated for ?

Does any body how much ebr 1190 sx bike were liquidated for ?

Does any body how much the 2014 ebr 1190 sx bike were liquidated for ? And what is a fair price currently? Most dealers are asking about 8500 to 9999. On Ebay 9000. and not getting any bids.

EBRforum Expert
    There seems to be little difference in the price of the leftover 2014's and 2015's, and now 2016's are going for about the same price. ~$8500 - $10k.

The 2016's have some minor updates that are probably worth getting (reduced pull clutch, 2-piece tail plastic to prevent cracking, improved display) if you can find one.

Thank you , But do you know how much the dealers paid for them at the liquidated cost?

A lot of dealers got them at dealer pricing and are now selling them for liquidation or fire sale prices, basically losing money.

Thank you

EBRforum Newb
    I just paid $7,650 for a 2015 1190SX with 2 miles on it and still in the crate from Dallasmoto.net LLC. (he brought it from LAP).

I know he still has one more red one still in the crate available to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdexxx View Post
    I just paid $7,650 for a 2015 1190SX with 2 miles on it and still in the crate from Dallasmoto.net LLC. (he brought it from LAP).

Thank you bigdexxx for the heads up on that Red 2015 1190 SX , I just bought it from Blake for $$ you said.
    Last edited by EBRRider; 02-05-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdexxx View Post

Sorry to ask a dumb question, But in the above what does LAP means ? Is it like the liquidation place that handled the EBRs ?

EBRforum Junkie
    That's exactly it. L A P = liquid asset partners. If I were to hazard a guess, it will quite possibly happen again. I know they said last year when they bought out EBR they had a "long term, 5+ year plan" to get them up, running and stable. With the total lack of advertising and marketing aside from the current owners extolling the virtues of the bikes, they were almost destined to repeat history. I've still got 4 Buells left and love the bikes, but it just simply has NOT been confidence inspiring. All the people that poured their heart and soul into the business that actually worked there for the last year, I truly feel for them and wish them the best.
    Will I buy another one? Depends on the price. The money I'd spend now, I KNOW it won't go to support the guys that were actually building the bikes and probably won't get them brought back to build more. Sucks, and this is just my personal opinion, nothing based on facts that I know.

Thanks for sharing Dean,