Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exhaust for 1190SX

EBRforum Junkie
    There are currently only gearing changes available in pre-packaged form, although you can alter them to your heart's content.
    The programmable ecm is exactly that, FULLY programmable. It's not what I'd call the most user friendly setup, but it can alter anything inside the ecm.
    The calibrations developed in house here are not 100% perfect, but they're pretty effective. Average gains are 14+ hp and 10+ ft/lbs. A few have been a bit higher. I intentionally set them on the rich side of the spectrum via wideband logging and limited dyno tuning, most of it was actual road tuning under a load.

Yes, I can ship them pre-loaded with one calibration, I have the rest as required.

So the Fully programmable Race ECM offers the ability to alter everything. The standard Preprogrammed Race ECM allows only gearing changes which have to be done by IDS for a fee? Does the Fully Programmable ECM come with the cable and program needed to program it?

EBRforum Junkie
    I sell them as a package, the cable and software is included. Kinda pointless to buy the ecm and not the cable unless you've got one already. I just assume you don't and ship it together. The pre-programmed ecm requires being sent back for any changes.

Great, thanks for the clarification Dean.

EBRforum Newb
    There is a way to avoid unwanted sounds and protect yourself from any unwanted sounds. We never want the loud sounds when riding a bike. It cannot be tolerated. So we need to find a way to solve all the problem and make a very pleasant ride. I think we can use the motorcycle earplugs; it will help us to protect hearing loss. If we suffer a hearing problem, then it will become very painful day by day. So I would like to suggest to the very riders we need to use the earplugs as safety devices. We need to use the other safety devices as well such as helmet, gloves.

If you consider using very cheap earplugs then you won't get a full privilege because cheap earplugs are not custom made they made by to use a standard size, so it will never fit your ears. If you want to get the full fit earplugs then you need to get the custom earplugs, it will 100% fit to your ears because all custom earplugs are made by using impression. I was looking some best company that provides custom earplugs and I found a couple of them but I added to the company here for you, if you visit their website then you will get more information as well. https://www.jpcycles.com/motorcycle-ear-plugs

I like the sound of my bike. I do wear earplugs on longer rides. Not during the commute to work. ~7 miles