Thread: beIN to televise the entire 2014 WSKB season in the USA

beIN to televise the entire 2014 WSKB season in the USA

http://www.beinsports.tv/motor-sport...itle/wsbk-2014 Race fans in the USA will once again be able to watch their favorite marks, makes(EBR) and riders contest the WSBK crown across the globe courtesy of beIN Sports. Though local channel line ups and numbers will vary beIN is carried by the following providers in the USA:

Comcast/Xfinitity
    AT&T U-verse
    Dish
    Time Warner Cable
    Brighthouse
    Direct TV
    Dish Latino
    Verizon FIOS
    or you can subscribe directly to beIN Sports Play for internet broadcast.

Contact your local provider for details. GO EBR!

Quote Originally Posted by Classax View Post
    http://www.beinsports.tv/motor-sport...itle/wsbk-2014 Race fans in the USA will once again be able to watch their favorite marks, makes(EBR) and riders contest the WSBK crown across the globe courtesy of beIN Sports. Though local channel line ups and numbers will vary beIN is carried by the following providers in the USA:

Comcast/Xfinitity
    AT&T U-verse
    Dish
    Time Warner Cable
    Brighthouse
    Direct TV
    Dish Latino
    Verizon FIOS
    or you can subscribe directly to beIN Sports Play for internet broadcast.

Contact your local provider for details. GO EBR!

I have Comcast/Xfinity, and I believe I was able to watch a couple races last year, but now it seems like I need some kind of upgraded package. I'll have to call and check.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I have Comcast/Xfinity, and I believe I was able to watch a couple races last year, but now it seems like I need some kind of upgraded package. I'll have to call and check.

Here in Houston it's channel 138 part of the digital cable package with Xfinity(great minds think alike), I think basic only goes to channel 98. Best of luck.

On my particular system in NJ, I had to order this package: http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Pro...SEPackage.html at $8.95 a month. It's definitely worth the price to see the races.

Glad you are all set Scott! I'm really excited to see how the RX will fair on the world stage. After riding the baby Panigale today I'm even more anxious to ride it though. I plan to make the trip for the Laguna round. See you or perhaps be seen by you there. GO EBR!