Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got my new 2014 EBR 1190SX this last weekend

EBRforum Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313 View Post
    Southern Pines? I got a long time Buell riding buddy in Southern Pines. Well, he has dabbled with other bikes off and on, but...
    I know that guy! His main ride in recent years is a BMW- I forget the model- basically a tricked out limited production airhead. He has 3 sets of wheels and tires for it dirt, dual-sport, and street. He rides like a maniac too!

Rugbyguitargod- If you can, come up to Little Switzerland, NC to our annual Buell/EBR meet there (see the "Buells in the Alps 6" thread in the "meet & greet" sub-forum) at the end of July. We had about 20 Buells last year and a couple of EBR's. GREAT twisty roads in that area.

EBRforum Newb
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313 View Post
    Southern Pines? I got a long time Buell riding buddy in Southern Pines. Well, he has dabbled with other bikes off and on, but...

I visited Griffith Cycles in September of 2014 while in 'the area' on business. Overall I walked away pretty impressed with their dealership. The first dealership that I saw with apparel (even though someone had already snagged everything in my size) and other EBR merchandise. I sure would like to see them get involved with the 'new EBR' as well.

There was one downside to my visit, which if you have a sense of humor is kind of comical:
    Attachment 958

Glad to hear that you are digging your SX. Hopefully I'll see you around at some point!
    that is funny. Was that a red SX that you took the picture of? If so, that's probably my very bike that you took the picture of; they only had one red bike and it was the SX that I just bought ha.

I'm sure i'll see you around. its a small community :thu:

EBRforum Newb
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughlysses View Post
    I know that guy! His main ride in recent years is a BMW- I forget the model- basically a tricked out limited production airhead. He has 3 sets of wheels and tires for it dirt, dual-sport, and street. He rides like a maniac too!

Rugbyguitargod- If you can, come up to Little Switzerland, NC to our annual Buell/EBR meet there (see the "Buells in the Alps 6" thread in the "meet & greet" sub-forum) at the end of July. We had about 20 Buells last year and a couple of EBR's. GREAT twisty roads in that area.
    well, I AM taking a sabbatical this summer so i'll have time. Might have to do exactly that.

EBRforum Junkie
    Do you happen to know who bought the blue SX from Griffith? I think he's the one that gets spotted at Deal's Gap every here and there.