Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Looking like late Feb for RX release

EBRforum Expert
    Track day or pick up new RX? Track day or pick up a new RX? That's a tough choice.

Too bad Blue Moon didn't come through as an EBR dealer- you could have done both! Of course, picking it up in Dahlonega will give you the opportunity to take an AWESOME break-in ride on Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by Hughlysses View Post
    Track day or pick up new RX? Track day or pick up a new RX? That's a tough choice.

Too bad Blue Moon didn't come through as an EBR dealer- you could have done both! Of course, picking it up in Dahlonega will give you the opportunity to take an AWESOME break-in ride on Thursday!
    Since I have already paid for the track day and hotel room the decision was not all that difficult, although I did seriously think about it! I was hoping for great weather next week, but the forecast says 46 degrees, no way will I ride in that weather, might get up to mid 50's in Macon, so first ride will have to be at home.

EBRforum Expert
    46 degrees isn't THAT bad for a ~1 hour spin. You should at least do the 60/Wolfpen Gap/129 loop. You could always trailer/truck it back from Dahlonega.

60, maybe 129, Wolfpen Gap no way, that road sucks, did it on my RC8r last fall, no fun, a motard is better suited for that road. Lot of gravel on roads right now, so I might do 60, but I just hate riding in the cold, anything below 55 and I am usually a no go.

EBRforum Expert
    Yea, I didn't think about that; gravel will be a bitch up there right now.

Sorry to hear you don't like Wolfpen- my Uly LOVES it!