Thread: PNW EBR Owners...?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EBRforum Newb
    Howdy Gang! I just got a brand spanking new 2014 Sx (Arctic White) from a dealership in Louisville, KY. I live in Knoxville, TN. It's rare to see Buells here, let alone an EBR. I'm the envy of a lot of fellas I ride with. I think they were more excited about it than I was. I'm in the process of getting her up to snuff (bigger sprocket, chain rub issues d/t inconsistent chain tension info, break in limitations.) I've seen a lot of great info here, and I look forward to being able to contribute in the future. Any members here from the East TN area? I'm sure more than a few of you have been to Deal's Gap / the Dragon and Foothills Parkway out in Maryville / Townsend. I'll see you up there one day. Cheers!

PS- Yamaha of Louisville still has a Blue and a Red Sx available if anyone is looking. I got mine for $7000 out the door.

UPDATE- The Red and Blue Sx bikes have been purchased by a gentleman (David Weaver) in Dayton, OH. He's keeping the Blue, but selling the Red. He's asking $7500 "or reasonable offer".
    Last edited by Owens; 07-02-2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Extra Info