Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PNW EBR Owners...?

Quote Originally Posted by Rb70383 View Post
    We seem to be multiplying here

Does a RX mate with a RS = SX ? or does a SX with a RX make a RS ?

Labradoodles:)

EBRforum Newb
    June 2017 was when my SX hit the streets of Portland.
    Let's do a ride my friends! Carson-Cougar loop is pretty awesome with Mt. St. Helen's lookout.

I need to get mine to resemble a bike again...I'm interested.

EBRforum Newb
    Howdy Gang! I just got a brand spanking new 2014 Sx (Arctic White) from a dealership in Louisville, KY. I live in Knoxville, TN. It's rare to see Buells here, let alone an EBR. I'm the envy of a lot of fellas I ride with. I think they were more excited about it than I was. I'm in the process of getting her up to snuff (bigger sprocket, chain rub issues d/t inconsistent chain tension info, break in limitations.) I've seen a lot of great info here, and I look forward to being able to contribute in the future. Any members here from the East TN area? I'm sure more than a few of you have been to Deal's Gap / the Dragon and Foothills Parkway out in Maryville / Townsend. I'll see you up there one day. Cheers!

PS- Yamaha of Louisville still has a Blue and a Red Sx available if anyone is looking. I got mine for $7000 out the door.

UPDATE- The Red and Blue Sx bikes have been purchased by a gentleman (David Weaver) in Dayton, OH. He's keeping the Blue, but selling the Red. He's asking $7500 "or reasonable offer".
    Last edited by Owens; 07-02-2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Extra Info

Wow! Thats a fantastic price for a new one and double amazing from a dealer!! Congrats man!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Wow! Thats a fantastic price for a new one and double amazing from a dealer!! Congrats man!
    Steal a great Deal!!!!!!

Dealer Insights
    2014 EBR 1190SX with 501 miles. Own a piece of history with this 185HP beast of a bike. Unfortunately, these bikes aren't in production anymore so there is no factory warranty on them and no dealer support for them, however, I have been in contact with EBR Motorcycles and they told me they have a warehouse full of parts and also tech support available if needed. They were built in the USA by Erik Buell Racing. This bike has a standard riding position so it does offer a little bit more comfort than the RX models, but still has all the same features and power. Lots of bike for the money! Original MSRP was $16999! Come by and check them out in person, we have a red one and a blue one left. Parts and tech support are still available

SMOKIN' DEAL!! Congrats and welcome.

Its getting nice out. Us PNW'ers should have a meet up, or sign up for a track day....

EBRforum Newb
    Hello, fellow PNW'ers. I'm new here. New to EBR ownership, as well. Will post pics of my new bike once I pick it up (it's out of state). I do have a 2000 Buell Cyclone also; I am still working on taming that one haha. It's gotten too used to not having anyone in its saddle, thanks to the previous owner parking it for many years.