Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PNW EBR Owners...?

Welcome. I bought mine from out of state as well. A lot of nice rods gong over the passes.

EBRforum Newb
    Just purchased a 2014 1190RX from a dealership in PA. Waiting on the shipping company to deliver now. I am in Central Oregon so another PNW out Buelling!!

EBRforum Newb
    I’m an 1125CR owner but an 1190SX is in my near future. I’m in the Portland/Vancouver area. Anyone with an SX willing to meet up so I can see one in person?

EBRforum Newb
    Seattle EBR owner here :). Hello everyone.

Hmmm, seems like after the winter months we should have a meet up. EBR/Buell, I would still like to get a group for a track day. I'm the only one representing the EBR so far, and my riding skills do not do it justice.

EBRforum Newb
    Quote Originally Posted by Rb70383 View Post
    Hmmm, seems like after the winter months we should have a meet up. EBR/Buell, I would still like to get a group for a track day. I'm the only one representing the EBR so far, and my riding skills do not do it justice.
    I keep thinking I need a track bike... but that would require selling a bike or two or three first! Not sure I want to take any of my current bikes to the track. The EBR would likely kill me; the XB is too clean and pretty and the M2 is a major pain that I haven't learned to get along with yet (the previous owner seems to have gotten it set up for track though).