PDA

View Full Version : Tail bag

Tl1000r
05-11-2016, 07:34 PM
im looking for some storage , can anyone recommend a tail bag that worke with our bikes .

qurtrn10
06-06-2016, 12:10 AM
im looking for some storage , can anyone recommend a tail bag that worke with our bikes .

How big a bag are you looking for? OGIO makes a tail bag that fits our tail, but it's pretty big. Depending on your needs, the OGIO saddle bags might work well and keep a more streamlined appearance.

buell-fan
06-06-2016, 04:02 PM
I am looking at getting a medium sized tank bag for the tail. They look like they will be a better fit and finish for the bike; more streamlined appearance, as qurtn10 said.

Hughlysses
06-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Here's a pic of the SX with Ogio bags from the factory reopening open house:

Tl1000r
06-08-2016, 12:40 PM
I was looking for a small bag that I can just leave on the bike since there is no storage .
I sent a email to fast pack guys , and was told that number 5 is close , but our point on the rear of the seat will wear through .

I just found a leftover cortech dryver tail bag on eBay , so I ordered that

Sparky
06-08-2016, 05:46 PM
A small bag that is roughly the shape of the pillion seat would be a tail bag for a "Firebolt". There are two types I believe. I have one on my SX.

Erbaddict
07-25-2017, 02:44 PM
I was looking for a small bag that I can just leave on the bike since there is no storage .
I sent a email to fast pack guys , and was told that number 5 is close , but our point on the rear of the seat will wear through .

I just found a leftover cortech dryver tail bag on eBay , so I ordered that

You could check out https://www.ventura-bike.com/.
They have all sorts of bags.

Cooter
07-25-2017, 10:24 PM
I want those hand guards and little clear windscreen so bad!!!
I have some soft MotoCentric (Revzilla) saddle bags that are small but expandable and work VERY well and solidly mount to the SX.

qurtrn10
08-01-2017, 11:14 AM
I'm ordering an extra rear seat from EBR and will be working on a tailbag setup for it soon. I'll keep everyone posted on what I can come up with.