03-21-2016, 11:51 AM
all are marked OUT OF STOCK now...

I bet they shipped all they had left back to LAP

noone1569
03-21-2016, 12:59 PM
Interesting.

yzf29
03-21-2016, 01:25 PM
i wonder what the deal is- with parts, production resuming and unhappy dealers, + new low list pricing on the '16's....

What is the EBR plan!?

Hughlysses
03-21-2016, 01:47 PM
I wonder if the parts inventory still belonged to EBR, even though Parts Unlimited was holding it?

madduc
03-21-2016, 04:49 PM
The LAP site doesn't show the parts available spreadsheet. Only spreadsheet is for production line equipment.

Hughlysses
03-21-2016, 05:01 PM
The LAP site doesn't show the parts available spreadsheet. Only spreadsheet is for production line equipment.

The parts available spreadsheet is still there; it's just on a separate section of the site.

Surplus list is here: http://www.liquidap.com/portfolio/ebr/

Parts list is here: http://www.liquidap.com/EBRParts

What's curious is photos on the page with the surplus list show a bunch of motorcycle parts, including suspension parts and XB and Blast engines, but none of those parts are on the list. ???

Classax
03-22-2016, 09:20 AM

Ed does this mean that AF1 can no longer support me on service. I'm doing all the minor stuff except valve adjustments. If you guys are out of the game it will be a huge blow to all of us here in the southern part of the country.

Scott
03-22-2016, 09:38 AM
I would like to see EBR start providing regular updates via Facebook or some other outlet. I think that would go a long way toward eliminating questions, nervousness and reluctance from customers and dealers who otherwise might be willing to charge ahead.

Something like:

"Hey everybody, we're taking ownership of all EBR parts so we can best serve our customers and dealers going forward. If you need anything, contact: XXX"

"Welcome new dealers XXX, XXX and XXX. We're happy to have them on board. Stop by their websites and dealerships and let them know you're interested in a 2016 EBR."

"Our 20th 2016 bike just rolled off the assembly line. Today. Slowly getting back to full speed."

There must be little events happening every day that would not only be interesting and useful for us to know, but regular updates would help everybody believe they're really serious about this.

Hughlysses
03-22-2016, 09:49 AM
I would like to see EBR start providing regular updates via Facebook or some other outlet. I think that would go a long way toward eliminating questions, nervousness and reluctance from customers and dealers from charging ahead.

EBR has been making an effort to do some FB updates, with info and photos from the open house last week, and news about Splitlath Racing's wins with an 1190RS in China over the weekend. But you're right, they really need to do some substantive updates to show things are progressing as far as selling new bikes and supporting them.

I e-mailed them on Saturday (per the instructions in their last press release) asking about my closest dealer, and I haven't heard anything yet. I saw a post from someone on FB that said the same thing. Even an automated response saying "we'll get back to you ASAP" would be better than silence. The clock is ticking.

Ed / AF1 Racing
03-22-2016, 10:36 AM

ooops, totally wrong info as of today, all got flipped back on...

really weird, as our parts team saw them all OUT OF STOCK for the past few days, and we turned a bunch of things offline.

They have stuff still. I'll post a list of part #

Ed / AF1 Racing
03-22-2016, 10:48 AM
here is list remaining......771 part #s showing IN STOCK as of today

Hughlysses
03-22-2016, 11:13 AM
Ed- are you guys going to be a dealer for the new EBR motorcycle company?

Ed / AF1 Racing
03-22-2016, 12:32 PM
Ed- are you guys going to be a dealer for the new EBR motorcycle company?

still undecided...waiting to see how much sales activity on the 2016s we see.

Scott
03-22-2016, 03:07 PM
still undecided...waiting to see how much sales activity on the 2016s we see.

I hope you do. EBR will be stronger with dealers like you behind them. But let them know exactly how you feel and what they'll have to do to earn you as a partner. They might not be happy at the moment if you are pushing them for things they don't want to give, but in the long run, it will make you and them stronger. And the stronger you and they are, the better for all of us.

Ed / AF1 Racing
03-23-2016, 12:19 PM
not sure what is going on....

all are marked out of stock again at PU as of today. PU did mention their WI warehouse is getting some upgrades and to expect delays, so maybe they are in the middle of inventory counting all the stuff there.

Hughlysses
03-24-2016, 07:01 AM
Weird.

BTW- The list of "old" dealers has been removed from EBR's website. It now says dealer list coming soon, and contact us if you want to buy a bike or become a dealer.

Ed / AF1 Racing
03-28-2016, 11:43 AM
all parts are still marked OUT OF STOCK as of today.

QtheBUELLIGAN
03-31-2016, 02:01 AM
I show plenty of EBR parts sitting @ the Wisconsin warehouse....although nothing is shipping from that location right now....