PDA

View Full Version : New Paint Job

yamatr3
12-18-2015, 11:43 AM
So I'm going to do a repaint on my 1190. Does anyone know where I can go to get the stock graphics made? Does anyone have the files so I can take them somewhere to get them made?

buell-fan
12-18-2015, 12:06 PM
AF1 has a limited amount of decals in the SX parts section. http://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=2846

Mike
12-18-2015, 05:01 PM
Too bad, I'd like to see them reproduce the actual EBR, US flag, the grey version..!
They aren't limited...yet..! They aren't even available until January.

Mike

yamatr3
12-18-2015, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the replies.

They are not available till Jan because AF1 parts is moving locations.

I found the RX ones too, they were in the RX section. I think I'm going to order a set so I can scan them to make different color versions. I am going to paint my bike like this picture below. The original grey graphics will not show well on this color. I'm going to use Shark Grey like the current Corvettes.

buell-fan
12-18-2015, 07:22 PM
That new Corvette shark grey metallic is a sweet color and will look good on the EBR. Candy red metallic rims and graphics would be a great compliment to that color, that's for sure..

Mike
12-19-2015, 01:38 AM
Interesting...lotsa grey RX's.

The metallic grey EBR logos on the "black" bike are barley viable also...one reason I like them..!

After not being able to get the dark body work after my crash, I'll be painting my bike a medium to dark grey of some shade. Won't be any fancy metallic colors though. Needs to be easy to spray..!

Mike

yamatr3
12-19-2015, 08:02 AM
I might end up changing colors, the Indigo Blue was pretty cool too on the SX's.

I actually ordered a set of Hot Bodies and am going to be painting that for the street. The stock plastic is so thin, I didn't want to spend the money to paint it because it cracks so easy. I'm, going to have to modify the upper for the street.

Those grey RX's looked black. The corvette Shark Grey is more of a lighter grey like the picture.