PDA

View Full Version : 1190RX quickshifter?

rzpanigale
09-14-2015, 05:56 PM
Does anybody have a source for a quickshifter for the 1190RX?

Classax
10-27-2015, 02:06 PM
Dynojet

GJB
10-27-2015, 11:50 PM
Could someone show some pics of how to wire a dynojet QS

Betterbuell
10-30-2015, 03:04 PM
Annitori simple and not expensive . Works on the race track

GJB
10-31-2015, 09:54 PM
Since no one seems to have a pic of a wired dynojet, how about pointing out which wires to use

Thanks'656

mackja
11-01-2015, 07:11 AM
DynoJet blue wire goes to the brown wire, and the DynoJet green wire goes to the black and white wire. I bought an extra connector used it on the DynoJet switch, looks clean and did not have to cut or splice into the factory harness. You will need a race ECM for the quickshifter to work.

GJB
11-01-2015, 12:02 PM
Thanks mackja. I am running a race ECM.

bairframe
11-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Annitori simple and not expensive . Works on the race track

What part number are you running for the Annitori setup? There is no listing for EBR on their website.

Betterbuell
11-12-2015, 05:52 AM
What part number are you running for the Annitori setup? There is no listing for EBR on their website. Use the Ducati 1098 , wiring loom is the same, may have to modify the shift for length yourself. I recall that the strain guage + Ducati std shift rod equals the EBR rod length

rb21
09-24-2016, 06:50 PM
Looks like EBR has the kits available now.

http://www.erikbuellracing.com/store/models/1190rx/quick-shift-kit-standard-shift-pattern.html

RaygMcKee
10-04-2016, 06:08 PM
The EBR quickshifter kit is available in both standard and GP shift patterns. As confirmed by an EBR employee, the kit will only function as a quick shifter when up-shifting. If you have the updated Dash/ECM then it is already programmed to accept the quick shifter and should just be a plug-n-play/bolt-on type job. Although I'm unsure as to whether any settings must be activated/changed when using the standard vs. GP shift pattern. Looking forward to installing one soon and seeing how it performs on track.

rb21
10-05-2016, 08:09 AM
The EBR quickshifter kit is available in both standard and GP shift patterns. As confirmed by an EBR employee, the kit will only function as a quick shifter when up-shifting. If you have the updated Dash/ECM then it is already programmed to accept the quick shifter and should just be a plug-n-play/bolt-on type job. Although I'm unsure as to whether any settings must be activated/changed when using the standard vs. GP shift pattern. Looking forward to installing one soon and seeing how it performs on track.I got mine last week and it was an easy install - I already had the race ecm. All I had to do was plug it in and check one of the live data readings ( I believe it was the side stand switch voltage) to make sure that it changed state momentarily when the shifter was pressed in the direction of the up shift. My guess is the difference from standard to gp shift would be that one strain gauge/sensors would trigger the change when compressed while the other would trigger the change while in tension. This is my first quick shifter and it seems to be a pretty smooth working gadget. I like it.

RaygMcKee
10-05-2016, 11:20 AM
I got mine last week and it was an easy install - I already had the race ecm. All I had to do was plug it in and check one of the live data readings ( I believe it was the side stand switch voltage) to make sure that it changed state momentarily when the shifter was pressed in the direction of the up shift. My guess is the difference from standard to gp shift would be that one strain gauge/sensors would trigger the change when compressed while the other would trigger the change while in tension. This is my first quick shifter and it seems to be a pretty smooth working gadget. I like it.

Thank you for the follow up, very helpful information. Seems like a very easy install to get you bangin' through gears in a matter of a few minutes. Enjoy!