PDA

View Full Version : #302 RX for sale in central TX Galactic Black

kneepucker
09-14-2015, 02:09 PM
Hey fellas, I've gotten too impatient with waiting on race parts availability, and have no need for a streetbike - I've got plenty of those. I bought my EBR post-mortem, thinking it was a great price, and EBR would be acquired by a larger OEM like Victory/Polaris or Can-Am, and come back online quicker.
So - I have #302, I've only put ~300 miles on it, very gently, trying to break it in easily. The only mods done are a GP shift lever that I made myself, and also an ASV clutch lever - I was going to put a Brembo M/C on the braking side with it's own lever. I have both of those stock pieces and they will come with the bike.

I sought out and bought the highest VIN bike I could find, hoping that some of the kinks I read about would've been fixed. This bike was built in 05.2014, and the fuel light issue hasn't happened yet, and everything else works perfectly. So far, no kinks at all!! The bike runs perfectly.

The tire picture will show you that the molding marks are still on the rear, barely even used!
DM if you are interested. I'd like to get $9,500 for it. After taxes and fees I paid $11,000 (for an $18,000 bike!), and this is still practically a new bike.
Price may include delivery depending on what part of the country you live in. I travel quite a bit, and frequent the midwest and most of Texas.

Slickit
09-14-2015, 06:26 PM
wow I wish I had the money....... going to to speak with wife now. lol

Denied..

kneepucker
09-14-2015, 06:51 PM
Slickit..... I would consider trading for a car of the right type.....
The bike wont be going on Ebay or Craigslist anytime soon. I'm not dying to sell it, the weather is cooling off now and I might ride it a little bit more, although finding the time to do so is the hardest part for me.

Slickit
09-14-2015, 09:11 PM
good to know. I have one guy who I work with who might be interested in acquiring one but I wont see him for another month or so. I will pass the word along and post back here to see if its still for sale. Just remember to post here if you sell it.

Reeceorama
09-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Still available?

kneepucker
09-29-2015, 09:44 AM
It sure is. Ive been traveling so much lately, I havent ridden it in a couple of weeks.

zac4mac
10-01-2015, 12:15 AM
You're in Texas, yes? Austin?

Coming down for the Texas Mile in Beeville in 3 weeks.
Was going to bring my Uly for a pit-bike...
I could bring one bike down and two back home. I like that idea.

9500?
Meet me in Beeville on the 22nd?
My wife's gonna kill me. :)

Z

kneepucker
10-01-2015, 11:25 AM
You're in Texas, yes? Austin?

Coming down for the Texas Mile in Beeville in 3 weeks.
Was going to bring my Uly for a pit-bike...
I could bring one bike down and two back home. I like that idea.

9500?
Meet me in Beeville on the 22nd?
My wife's gonna kill me. :)

Z

I'll meet you in Beeville with it! I've actually run the Texas mile twice on my CBR1000RR - its a great time.

kneepucker
11-13-2015, 12:31 PM
Just a bump.....bike is still available, I haven't put any more miles on it since the last post. I just took delivery of a set of Hotbodies race bodywork, and I'm inching closer to tearing it apart and rebuilding as my track bike this winter unless someone wants it soon.
Bodywork would come with the bike at the same cost too - it's all still in the box.
My CBR just did it's last track day on Monday, it's parts are now spread all over Ebay, and it's going away.

Smitty
12-05-2015, 06:55 AM
Hi Kneepucker, coming to Tennessee anytime soon? Gladly pick it up.

kneepucker
12-07-2015, 12:04 PM
PM sent.