PDA

View Full Version : will a bad injector, thows 02 sensor code ? resistance values for the injectors?

rx1190kevin
09-02-2015, 06:31 AM
Hey guys, has anyone had a injector go bad yet? I know if the injector hangs up and the solenoid works right no code will be thrown.BUT a 02 sensor code WILL!( have a friend with a 1125 with this exact issue). So I may not have a firmware issue in the console,just a screwed injector. Anyone know what values for the ohms needs to be? Anyone take them out yet? How much of a pita?( I've had the air box out to get at the rear o2 sensors for the auto tune but will be taking the auto tune out and getting the PCV on a dyno ) to swap the front and rear injector to see if the problem follows the injector. Any help would be appreciated. To think I gave up a perfectly working Zed 14 for all this BS. But NO,I have to love Buell's,lol

snacktoast
09-02-2015, 06:50 PM
What is your code number?
Is the bike bone stock?

rx1190kevin
09-04-2015, 05:26 AM
Only code was front 02 sensor code. Since then I have a PCV with auto tune,slash cut exhaust tips. My son told me that if my injector was bad my bike would run like crap. So it has to be the firmware in the console, the 1.0 firmware has known glitches,one of them being throwing o2 sensor codes when none exist

snacktoast
09-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Need to know exactly which front O2 code it was - there are more than one of them.

The first version of instrument cluster software would not entirely let the consumer clear a code that was set. It's not a glitch.

zviadi
09-04-2015, 03:27 PM
In memory of dash hanging this error, 10000 kilometers traveled with her. Today it deleted.
The injector operates normally.

Possible my bike remapped, before I bought it. From this error.
In any case, it does not affect driving.

I had the Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200, in her dash memory permanently hung error oil pressure (DSB08). With this error, I went two years and 16,500 kilometers.