PDA

View Full Version : EBR Dealer List Posted

Hughlysses
07-25-2013, 04:32 PM
And apparently AF1 Racing is now an official EBR dealer:

http://www.erikbuellracing.com/find-your-dealer/

Scott
07-25-2013, 07:13 PM
Cool! But it can't be complete. My local dealer: http://www.cherryhillmotorsports.net/ is beyond excited about carrying the brand, and they're not listed.

Hughlysses
07-30-2013, 07:03 AM
Yea, also note it's not yet linked from the main EBR webpage; if you click on "Dealers" there, you get a page with an application form for becoming a dealer.

Ed / AF1 Racing
08-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Yes, we are official now with the State of Texas for EBR.

We're thinking of ordering one of the last few 1190RS left and putting it on display.

Scott
08-04-2013, 07:10 AM
Yes, we are official now with the State of Texas for EBR.

We're thinking of ordering one of the last few 1190RS left and putting it on display.

:thumb: Nice!!

Hughlysses
08-14-2013, 12:55 PM
Apparently EBR took the list down. The link now takes you to "Sorry about that, we can't find the page you're looking for."

Hopefully an updated, complete list (as well as complete pics and specs on the new bikes!) will be up shortly.

Scott
08-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Apparently EBR took the list down. The link now takes you to "Sorry about that, we can't find the page you're looking for."

Hopefully an updated, complete list (as well as complete pics and specs on the new bikes!) will be up shortly.

:thumb:

Hopefully so, but I think it's looking more and more like we'll have to wait until the AIM show in October.

I had seen/heard some things that made me think we might see something in July (technically we did get the 2013 RS and a teaser), but now that we're in August and haven't seen anything, I think it's a near certainty they'll save the unveil for the show.

And that's really cool in many ways. First off, it's only 2 months away and I can wait that long. Also there seem to be strong indications that production will be starting by then, so that means the bikes will be available to buy nearly as soon as we see them. That also means that production bikes (rather than prototypes) should be available for the press to evaluate.

And, the Milan show is in November and that's when manufacturers typically unveil their bikes. If EBR can get into a pattern of unveiling their new models at AIM in October, they'll beat the other big makers to the punch and get better publicity than if they were in the sea of new Milan releases. Also HD and Polaris seem to unveil their bikes in July, so October provides a perfect sweet-spot for EBR.

Not to mention they'll be helping the AIM show get of to a great start and hopefully lead to a show that will be more of an event in the future.

Scott
08-15-2013, 08:07 AM
Wouldn't it be interesting if Harley and Polaris/Victory/Indian (who have never really had a big American motorcycle show at which to unveil their bikes) end up following EBR's lead and unveiling bikes at AIM in the future?