PDA

View Full Version : Warm welcome and thank you. To Bruce Belfer.

Another Buell
08-09-2015, 09:38 AM
Bruce, not Mr.Belfer.
Just wanted to say thank you for stepping in and saving EBR.
As many have said you purchased an army with EBR and that's true.
We are all very dedicated and loyal to our bikes and to Mr Buells vision.
It means so much to all of us here on this and other forums that you would take the time out of your day to answer some questions and get in touch with us in a personal level. As you probably know we are all a different bunch of people willing to help one another in any way we can and it seems as though the Buell EBR community is and always will be that way. We aren't just a bunch of Sunday riders but passionate about our bikes and believe that our brand is the absolute best. Most people that don't know just haven't ridden one yet. In my opinion, there isn't a better handling, more fun bike to ride. So I just wanted to say thank you for believing in EBR and getting us back in track. You have made so many of us owners happy just knowing EBR will live on. That we we will be able to purchase parts and keep our machines on the road.
Once again thank you for all you have done and will do. I can't speak for everyone but I'm sure most will agree, the EBR community thanks you.

Scott
08-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Well said.:+1:

Bruce Belfer
08-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I am truly humbled by the outpouring of support from so many EBR Faithful. Team EBR and I will do our best to do right by you.

The heavy lifting starts today. Time to get to work.

Bruce

Gemini
08-10-2015, 10:59 AM
Well how about that.....love it. Welcome to the team Bruce. Excited to see what things happen next