PDA

View Full Version : Suspension specs

Rb70383
06-19-2020, 08:33 AM
Been watching some vids on suspension and can’t find any tech specs on our stuff. Other then on the web site. What is the front travel of the front forks? Where is bottom out at? Any other specs for the rear shock? Does it have a top out spring?

Cooter
06-19-2020, 01:21 PM
Been watching Dave Moss videos huh? LOL. He's the man:)
Honestly, you could send him a note via YouTube, he has quickly answered a few of my questions sent that way and sounds like worth the $ for the sub too.
I would E-mail EBR or NCCR for the most accurate info, but possibly someone at Showa tech support would know, or any of the suspension companies like Racetech or Hyper-pro?

I'd love to hear what you find. I keep burning out brakes and mashing the forks with that big bike on a small track:( I have almost all the settings on the BPF's maxed so I'm going up another 5w on oil, and looking for more aggressive brake pads before I commit to a whole new front end and lose that Buell/EBR sexiness.

Rb70383
06-21-2020, 09:21 AM
You know how it is. Watched a few vids and then I was out in the garage. Sure nuff I was the second kid on the trampoline. Just a few tweaks from his vids helped out with how the bike rides.

I'm also amazed by his tire reading skills, and that he explains what/why is happening and what needs to be done.
As of now, I know enough to be dangerous.

Cooter
06-21-2020, 01:12 PM
Same here! He has such a great demeanor to explain it logically. Seeing him push a bike down and watch for level re-bound? Mind Blown. I was WAY off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiV1Tn47pEE

LeesEBR
06-24-2020, 11:10 AM
Great, now I'm hooked on his videos...

Rb70383
06-25-2020, 02:19 AM
Great, now I'm hooked on his videos...

Your Welcome!! lol