PDA

View Full Version : Good Windscreen and some mods

squidvicious
06-04-2020, 09:53 PM
Hey my EBR dudes:

I have been trolling these forums and doing mods based on what you guys have said. Thought I would share this windscreen and thoughts on other mods.

Windscreen is Puig Rafale that I just picked up for $130 on Revzilla and I feel like it fits like a glove. Definitely holds up at highway speeds and took about 10 min to install.

Other mods based on what others have recommended:

CRG Tidytail - used stock tail lamp
TechSpech grips - awesome; noticeable difference and looks great. definitely manufacturer issue with glue though. they're supposed to send me new set
44T rear sprocket (stock chain for a week and then the 520 118 link is in the mail; works with stock but wheelies like crazy in 1st and 2nd and others can weight in on performance)
44T sprocket by JT - took 10 min to install and with the IDS ECM this bike feels totally different; less engine breaking and slamming my sack into the tank in low gears. this should have been stock on this bike.
Secondary Exhaust Delete - just slashed my original stock as a hackjob for now and will be replacing with tips; videos on YouTube dont do justice sounds way louder, deeper in person
IDS 44t ECM for secondary delete - $100 bucks and i no joke had it back in 3 days i dont know how they got it back that fast
Bar End Mirrors - cheapos on Ebay (i had CRG LS but fell off on highway because i didnt drill out like i should have so there goes $150 bucks)
Nelsn Rigg Tailbag - looks kind of lame but i need one and hate backpacking/holds up on highway and hauls tons of gear
Tires - Bridgestone BattleAxe s22 and i like way better than the Diablo Corsa for everyday riding. Stick like glue.
Seat - Stitch seat should be here next week. i hate the stock seat. one of the worst i have ever had. I will let you know how it is when it comes in but honestly anything is an improvement.

I think thats it! thank you all for your recs. Don;t be too critical becasue I am sure I screwed some things up. I do love this bike though. best bike I have ever owned and I have owned high end harleys and sport bikes.