01-18-2018, 09:23 AM
http://www.motorcycle.com/features/skidmarks-the-bike-for-you.html

Gabe
01-22-2018, 08:37 PM
http://www.motorcycle.com/features/skidmarks-the-bike-for-you.html

Terrible! What a pandering hack.

Doug Porcaro
01-23-2018, 03:50 PM
I don't like this article. They're way better than that.

Gabe
01-23-2018, 07:42 PM
I don't like this article. They're way better than that.
Who is way better than what?

Kid Thunder
01-23-2018, 08:03 PM
I think he means that the bikes are way better than what the author said.

Gabe
01-23-2018, 11:09 PM
I think he means that the bikes are way better than what the author said.
I think my praise for my EBR was both glowing and effusive! It's just probably not my favorite bike ever. I"m sure I'll like it more as I get used to it.

Cooter
01-23-2018, 11:13 PM
I think I don't care. I'm not going to diss him because he doesn't like what I like. He's looking for the 'perfect bike'? Any true motorcyclist has already seen the light:biggrin:
I'm looking for perfect shoes, but Nike's don't go well with the two-step. Ever wonder why 'motorcycle guys' have way too many?? Hell, they don't even need to run​ for me to want them:astrosmiley:

There is no perfect bike... and that's perfect for me.

I love my EBR because I love it. I couldn't possibly care less about what some internet typist sites in his opinion.

(Seriously no offense Gabe you expressed your opinion, this is mine.)

EBRRider
01-23-2018, 11:35 PM
I like the pic. with the coyote strapped to the rocket just like my EBR!!!

Gabe
01-24-2018, 10:10 AM
I think I don't care. I'm not going to hate him because he doesn't like what I like. He's looking for the 'perfect bike'? Dumbass. I'm looking for perfect shoes, but Nike's don't go well with the two-step. Ever wonder why true motorcycle guys have way too many?? Hell, they don't even need to _run_​ to be desired....

I love my EBR because I love it. I couldn't possibly care any less about what some internet typist sites in his opinion.

LOL!

I love you guys. Seriously, I’ve never seen such a passionate group of owners.

LeesEBR
01-24-2018, 12:16 PM
It's not my perfect bike, nor is it Gabe's. However I'll bet the two of us (and everyone else) have different ideas of the perfect bike.

That shouldn't detract from how much we all love it regardless, and Gabe makes that obvious in his writings.

Cooter
01-25-2018, 12:01 AM
He voted with his hard earned dollars to buy himself an SX. That tells me it was the perfect bike for him that day:nut:

Even though our beloved sport is sadly shrinking, we currently have the most amazing choices of motorcycles ever. But us being humans, we look over the fence to the green pasture next door and it still makes us jealous. :kickballs:

Want to wheelie a 160hp bagger with seat heaters and satellite radio that's still comfy all day? Sure! Your Versys will do a great job too. Want a 214hp hyper-sportbike that you can dial in the amount you want to 'back it in the corners' and look like a hero? Yep. Or buy a weird, twice failed, odd looking, niche bike that will battle it tooth and nail for every lap? Ok, I did. 300hp monster!?! Just sign here.

My STT doesn't really do anything 'better' than my SX, but I still choose to throw a leg over ol' Stella most days and my smile is just as big. They are all perfect. Every one of them.

Gabe, you are completely correct about us Buellers. The passion we have for these brands comes from the man himself. It is literally built into the DNA of each one. I applaud your current choice and respect your opinion. Heck I'll buy the first beer and you can tell me how your search for the "perfect bike" is going.:burnout:

Gabe
01-25-2018, 09:38 AM
He voted with his hard earned dollars to buy himself an SX. That tells me it was the perfect bike for him that day:nut:

Even though our beloved sport is sadly shrinking, we currently have the most amazing choices of motorcycles ever. But us being humans, we look over the fence to the green pasture next door and it still makes us jealous. :kickballs:

Want to wheelie a 160hp bagger with seat heaters and satellite radio that's still comfy all day? Sure! Your Versys will do a great job too. Want a 214hp hyper-sportbike that you can dial in the amount you want to 'back it in the corners' and look like a hero? Yep. Or buy a weird, twice failed, odd looking, niche bike that will battle it tooth and nail for every lap? Ok, I did. 300hp monster!?! Just sign here.

My STT doesn't really do anything 'better' than my SX, but I still choose to throw a leg over ol' Stella most days and my smile is just as big. They are all perfect. Every one of them.

Gabe, you are completely correct about us Buellers. The passion we have for these brands comes from the man himself. It is literally built into the DNA of each one. I applaud your current choice and respect your opinion. Heck I'll buy the first beer and you can tell me how your search for the "perfect bike" is going.:burnout:
Sounds good!