PDA

View Full Version : anyone in NE Texas SW Arkansas?

pepper
05-25-2014, 06:32 AM
hello guys! i will be buying a new RX soon. I've rode bikes most of my teen years but sold my GSX-R when my son was born. 10 years later i bought another Gixxer and forgot how much i loved bikes. i planned on buying it to see if i still loved to ride. my god did i miss it. i bought the bike about 2 months ago and unfortunately last Wednesday i was going through a light and a lady coming the opposite direction decided she could beat me turning left. long story short i was launched over my bike and car and rolled about 30 feet into a ditch. large hematoma on my left flank above my hip, left leg bruised up bad but that's about it. thank GOD i always wear my armor gear, it saved my A$$!!
so now that my bike it totaled.... it's time to get an EBR!!! about 2 days after i got the gsxr i seen a pic of EBR on Facebook. holly crap!! i thought Buell was gone! my intention was to fix the gxsr up sell for an EBR but now since the insurance will take care of im about go nuts waiting on insurance and praying the dealership still has a red RX.

any of you guys from my area? i live in Texarkana Arkansas which is on the border of AR & TX. the only people i know that i know that own bikes are harley's or some sort of cruiser. they can't keep up with me when i ride in central Ar. there are guys with sport bikes here but they are young.

glyn

Plotter
07-12-2015, 04:11 PM
If you ever find yourself heading south, let me know and we can meet up and go for a ride.