PDA

View Full Version : Finely got some miles since my crash

Kid Thunder
08-01-2017, 01:54 PM
This thing is awesome! I call it my Starship Enterprise. Beam me down Scotty!
The one thing I can't wait to change is that 41t rear sprocket! Got a 44t, must install. Otherwise I love it. I even like the stock seat. More comfortable than it looks. Put on a 235 mile back road day & it only started getting uncomfortable at the end. But of course I bought a Stitch seat. Came in yesterday. Can't wait to try it. He even did a slight mod on it for me making it slightly lower. Still about an inch over stock. Kool! This is a great guy to deal with. Wants us all to be happy with his seats.
Try him out!

Doug Porcaro
08-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Great to hear! 44t + quickshifter and you'll really enjoy warp speed

Stitch
08-04-2017, 11:15 AM
Thanks, Don! Let me know what you think once you get some miles on the seat. It's halfway between the stock and my regular shape height. They do settle a little too overtime, because I use a combination of foams so that it basically molds to you over time, while remaining both supportive and comfortable. Glad to see you're back up on 2 wheels again!

Kid Thunder
08-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Thanks guys. Stitch: I'll let you know. Haven't put it on yet between weather & appointments. Hope to ride on it Sunday my Bday! It will be my Bday gift to myself!