PDA

View Full Version : Details on parts availability and factory auction/sale from LAP

Hughlysses
05-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Here's some clarification on what's happening regarding parts, the sale, and the auction (taken from an EBR rider's Facebook post this morning):

You will be able to order parts through the standard ordering process on EBR’s website. Right now, all parts have been taken off the EBR parts store so we can sort through the inventory and pull parts aside that will be kept as warranty and dealer parts. I’d say check back to the EBR website later this week for parts.

As for the liquidation vs. auction;

The liquidation sale will begin June 7 and will run for approx. 2 months, open daily. You can purchase items right then and there. It will be a lot of miscellaneous stuff that was throughout the factory. The auction will be a live & online auction taking place June 8 at the factory and this will be for some larger items like the I.P of EBR, tooling, machinery, etc. There will also be some miscellaneous stuff in the auction as well.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks,
Marissa Winter
Marketing & Advertising Manager
Liquid Asset Partners

Hughlysses
05-31-2017, 07:53 PM
The list of auction items is up on LAP's website: https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=128291

SX_Bueller
06-01-2017, 07:08 PM
disheartening to look through the pages of items for sale and thinking about all the proud workers that used this equipment.

d_adams
06-01-2017, 07:33 PM
And what's worse is their fee structure to buy anything. Internet Premium: 18%, plus sales tax, plus shipping and handling. Might be something else I missed as well. I had intended to go up to the factory next week to purchase some stuff, but even those sales will be subjected to ridiculous charges from what I'd heard.

Also on one of the large/expensive lots, "Buyer to sign I.P. Purchase agreement which outlines a 10 year license for Liquid Asset and EBR Motorcycles, LLC to continue usage of the brands and IP in the sale of excess inventory and support of the dealers/riders as needed. Sold as is, where is, no warranty implied."

White SX
06-01-2017, 09:37 PM
It also appears to be an 18% buyers premium and then if you're bidding on line an additional 18% internet premium and also 5.5% sales tax. Getting pretty pricey for regular folks!
And then........to top it off depending on the outcome of the IP, EBR name and rights your bid could be disregarded as the winner of the stuff might get everything!

From the auction site, first thing on the list:
"Please note, the sale of lots 1-99 AND 110-178 are subject to the bid of Lots 103 & 179. In the instance that lots 103 and/or 179 are won, you will not be charged for your lot(s). Please call Liquid Asset Partners for further information; 616-719-5917."

SteveM
06-07-2017, 10:08 AM
I spoke with the parts department this morning.

We will not be able to order parts on the website. All parts must go through the manual process. you have to email the parts dept for the order form and pricing

SX_Bueller
06-07-2017, 07:52 PM
they wouldn't sell me a set of blue plastics, said they were not available and no discount at this time.

noone1569
06-08-2017, 07:53 AM
They had bins of Yellow, red and white plastics, no white side fairings. Some galactic black. I picked through the black and got myself a few good pieces.

Wheels are going for 500$/ set naked, no rotors or bearings.

Set of BPF forks new for $400.

Headlight, full assembly for $175

I scored some good stuff. Race wheel from on of the WSBK rx's. Sutter slipper clutch, another header, keyless gas cap, couple sets of fixed pegs. etc

Hughlysses
06-15-2017, 04:16 PM
LAP posted to Facebook today (Thursday, 15 June) that info on repair/spare parts will be posted tomorrow.

noone1569
06-16-2017, 08:29 AM
facebook folks, there's a group buy going on for this that is organized by an ebr racer if you want to get in on the 40% discount. Check out the owners group

SX_Bueller
06-16-2017, 03:17 PM
what if I don't have Facebook? I am interested in SX blue plastics, but they have EBR Parts have said they are not available.

Hughlysses
06-16-2017, 04:18 PM
EBR parts inventory list just emailed by LAP:

http://www.liquidap.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Liquidation-parts-06.17.2017.xlsx