PDA

View Full Version : Wtb 1190rx APH or Dean Adams exhaust and ecm

Deidreant
04-25-2017, 07:19 PM
I know everyone is going to say that I can order direct, but I don't have $900+ (just started a new job) to throw at a new system and Ecm nor do I want to wait X amount of weeks to receive them as they are built to order. I'm trying to get it as a "Big 33" birthday gift to myself. So if anyone has either of these systems and Ecm that they are willing to part with, please let me know, so I can let the old lady know what I'd like for my birthday. Plus it'll give me some sound to drown out all of the Ducs riding around town :biggrin:

EBRRider
04-26-2017, 05:59 PM
I know everyone is going to say that I can order direct, but I don't have $900+ (just started a new job) to throw at a new system and Ecm nor do I want to wait X amount of weeks to receive them as they are built to order. I'm trying to get it as a "Big 33" birthday gift to myself. So if anyone has either of these systems and Ecm that they are willing to part with, please let me know, so I can let the old lady know what I'd like for my birthday. Plus it'll give me some sound to drown out all of the Ducs riding around town :biggrin:

http://ebrforum.com/showthread.php?1323-Dean-Adams-SX-oval-exhaust

Adelaideebr
04-26-2017, 06:16 PM
I will have mine up for sale shortly, dean Adams and ecu $710US delivered from Australia.
cheers,

Deidreant
04-27-2017, 03:45 PM
I'll take it!!! When it's for sale, let me know?

Adelaideebr
04-27-2017, 04:23 PM
Next week, I will pm you with details.
cheers,
mark.

I'll take it!!! When it's for sale, let me know?