PDA

View Full Version : EBR Parts

Lauren0386
02-07-2017, 04:39 PM
I am posting as an EBR Dealer, and we were wondering if there were any OEM EBR Parts that you guys are requesting dealers stock? I understand a lot of parts you can find from other suppliers- Chains, Oil Filters, Spark Plugs, Levers, Brake Pads....

But are there some EBR-specific parts you would recommend stocking? Currently we have fuel pumps, air filters, oil filters & washers, brake pads and a couple other parts.

Thank you in advance!

MegaFighterX
02-07-2017, 04:53 PM
I'd say general wear items. Front rotors, chain guides, and stuff like that.

Classax
02-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Chain Slidel shoe, front sprocket, front rotor, front rotor mounting kit, radiator shroud stand offs. Body mount screws and rubber washers. I've heard a few folks need blinkers.

TerryS1980
02-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Rear sprockets 43-46, front foot rests, coolant resrvior

noone1569
02-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Rear sprockets 43-46, front foot rests, coolant resrvior

Sprockets
cheap from Vortex, part # 821-xx where xx is number of teeth you want.
Foot rests, just pull off the foldable ones and get a set of woodcraft pegs for ~50.
Coolant reservoir, well, mine is put back together with epoxy so . . haha

C. Dolan
02-09-2017, 01:01 PM
I am posting as an EBR Dealer, and we were wondering if there were any OEM EBR Parts that you guys are requesting dealers stock? I understand a lot of parts you can find from other suppliers- Chains, Oil Filters, Spark Plugs, Levers, Brake Pads....

But are there some EBR-specific parts you would recommend stocking? Currently we have fuel pumps, air filters, oil filters & washers, brake pads and a couple other parts.

Thank you in advance!

I may need a float for the fuel pump.

I think mine is missing an insert ( magnetic ? )