PDA

View Full Version : Production numbers

EBRRider
02-06-2017, 07:27 PM
Does any body have the 1190sx production numbers?

1190SX
02-06-2017, 07:36 PM
Good question, I too would be interested to know this because I have only seen one on the street. It was an RX.

qurtrn10
02-12-2017, 09:55 PM
EBR/LAP hasn't released anything, and with the way things are currently I wouldn't expect them to (I'm sure they are busy enough as it is).

Probably the closest thing one could do is look for the highest VIN# of both RX and SX.

To find total production for the older ones, for each year and each model you would add:
highest VIN# US bike,
highest VIN# Euro bike, and
highest VIN# Australian bike

There could be an argument that this won't be 100% accurate, but I think it would at least be 95% accurate.

iam4unc09
04-20-2020, 09:35 AM
EBR/LAP hasn't released anything, and with the way things are currently I wouldn't expect them to (I'm sure they are busy enough as it is).

Probably the closest thing one could do is look for the highest VIN# of both RX and SX.

To find total production for the older ones, for each year and each model you would add:
highest VIN# US bike,
highest VIN# Euro bike, and
highest VIN# Australian bike

There could be an argument that this won't be 100% accurate, but I think it would at least be 95% accurate.

Very interested in this information! Is there another resource/source for highest Vin#?? Has anyone been keeping track?
Would have to separate it by year also. I believe it started back at one for a new year.