PDA

View Full Version : Apparently VERY Bad News for EBR

Hughlysses
01-26-2017, 06:18 PM
EBR Motorcycles, LLC (“EBR”) located in East Troy, Wisconsin will begin a wind down of production operations commencing next week. EBR will continue to honor warranties and provide technical and parts support to current dealers and riders who bought motorcycles manufactured by EBR.

EBR will continue to review strategic alternatives with interested investors regarding production operations.

The decision was a tough one for EBR as it has been solely focused on the growth and building EBR for success. The team at EBR has worked tirelessly making every effort to build the company. There is no fault on any of the team at EBR for this decision. They and their families have our deepest gratitude for their efforts and dedication to EBR.

This difficult decision was based primarily on EBR facing significant headwinds with signing new dealers, which is key to sales and growth for a new company. In addition, EBR has had limited production in 2016 and 2017 that was under goal. The combination of slow sales and industry announcements of other major OEM brands closing or cutting production only magnified the challenges faced by EBR.

The limited production of remaining 2017 and 2016 EBR motorcycles are currently available from EBR’s top dealers. For a list of top dealers, please go to www.EBR.com (http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=28658850&msgid=790829&act=6FYD&c=188700&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebr.com%2F).

A sale of production equipment and excess parts will start in March.

Source: http://www.aimag.com/american-iron-news-ebr-to-shut-down/

1190SX
01-26-2017, 06:46 PM
Well this is unexpected bad news. I guess I shouldn't mention that my 1190 gets delivered this weekend.:wtf:I am somewhat baffled because, having spoke to EBR on the phone twice in the last month, I didn't gather anything like this was coming.. In fact, they implied the opposite, busy developing new models, updating parts, etc.

1190SX
01-26-2017, 07:03 PM
Does anyone have the corporate number for Polaris?

Seems as though it is cemented at this point. EBR aint looking good.

http://powersportsbusiness.com/news/2017/01/26/ebr-motorcycles-is-shutting-down/

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/ebr-motorcycles-shutting-down-again/

So the big question: Who gets the first black lightning and what were the unreleased models in development? I call dibs on the Turbo EBR if one goes up for sale.

buell-fan
01-26-2017, 09:49 PM
Does anyone have the corporate number for Polaris?

You don't want them owning EBR. They're shutting the Victory brand down because it isn't profitable enough.

1190SX
01-26-2017, 10:08 PM
To be fair, they are shutting down Victory because Indian is more viable and way more profitable. Once Polaris purchased the rights to the Indian name they were planning to drop Victory and put all the R&D into the Indian brand.

toxicf16
01-26-2017, 10:17 PM
FML...and I've got a 2017RX on the way too...:wtf:

1190SX
01-26-2017, 10:28 PM
FML...and I've got a 2017RX on the way too...:wtf:

You hope...

toxicf16
01-26-2017, 10:29 PM
I did...

1190SX
01-26-2017, 10:39 PM
Well mine is supposed to be here this weekend, so I am committed lol. You never know what could happen. They may be bought out by another company, they did say they are still looking into other possibilities. Worst case scenario I will put Ducati decals on my bike and sell it as a Ducati.

Wonder what effect this will have on value? This should be an indicator.
https://www.mecum.com/lots/LV0117-263573/2014-ebr-1190rx/

toxicf16
01-26-2017, 10:44 PM
I committed to buy after meeting Erik at the Palm Beach IMS, but I'm out of the country so I worked out a deal for the bike to be delivered up in Alaska when I return. Just a week ago Chris H told me it was booked in production with a mid march ship date. Guess we'll see.

1190SX
01-26-2017, 10:53 PM
Well, per the Badweatherbikers forum, EBR has CEASED PRODUCTION. Not sure if that means everything has stopped or they are fulfilling the remaining orders. President Trump Make America's Motorcycle's Great Again!:AR15firing:

toxicf16
01-26-2017, 11:06 PM
just read that too...guess I'll take my down payment refund (maybe) and start looking again.

1190SX
01-26-2017, 11:33 PM
If you still want the bike, maybe wait a little while and let it play out. They are saying they will honor the warranties of the new bikes and continue to supply parts. I for one wasn't even looking and had just bought a different bike when the opportunity to get an EBR came up. I am excited for its arrival nonetheless. Still a lot of other good bikes out there, but the idea of the EBR sold me. The American Superbike.

toxicf16
01-27-2017, 12:01 AM
Guess we'll see. I'm awaiting a reply to see what my order status is now.

Doug Porcaro
01-27-2017, 12:29 AM
Unbelievable.

zviadi
01-27-2017, 01:56 AM
Very bad news. I was hoping for evolution of EBR...
I loved this bike... Last true motorcycle.

1190SX
01-27-2017, 01:58 AM
EBR Motorcycles is closing its doors…again (http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/erik-buell-racing-receivership-bankruptcy/). Yes, you heard that right. America’s superbike brand will be winding down its production operations, starting next week, and is looking for a strategic investor to takeover the brand.
Liquid Asset Partners (LAP) attributes its decision to shutdown EBR Motorcycles to the company’s difficulty to secure new dealerships, and thus increase sales. As a result, LAP says that its production volume for 2016 and 2017 was below expectations.
The company then finishes its explanation for closing EBR Motorcycles with the following line: “the combination of slow sales and industry announcements of other major OEM brands closing or cutting production only magnified the challenges faced by EBR.”
Whether you believe that line of reasoning or not, the result is the same, Erik Buell’s motorcycle brand once again has a dim future.
Of course, this news is not surprising to anyone who has been watching EBR Motorcycles with clear eyes.
There has always been the expectation in the industry that Liquid Asset Partners would unload and/or closedown EBR once it had assembled and cleared out the company’s remaining unsold units. Today seemingly being that point in time.
To its credit, EBR Motorcycles says that it will honor its warranties, while also providing technical and parts support to dealers and riders who bought bikes from the company.
That statement is an interesting one though, as it is unlikely to apply to very many machines that bear the EBR logo. Similarly, if LAP shuts down EBR Motorcycles completely, its liabilities to dealers and customers would be moot.
The question now of course is whether this is the final chapter of the Erik Buell story, or if there will be another company taking up the quill and writing new chapters. Time will tell.
Source: EBR Motorcycles

They make it sound like the whole deal about LAP wanting to make EBR work was a marketing ploy just to instill a false sense of confidence in consumers and sell remaining inventory. If thats the case, and they have accomplished that, I doubt they will fulfill remaining orders. Time will tell.

C. Dolan
01-27-2017, 02:41 AM
Well mine is supposed to be here this weekend, so I am committed lol. You never know what could happen. They may be bought out by another company, they did say they are still looking into other possibilities. Worst case scenario I will put Ducati decals on my bike and sell it as a Ducati.

Wonder what effect this will have on value? This should be an indicator.
https://www.mecum.com/lots/LV0117-263573/2014-ebr-1190rx/

A few months ago, I bought a # 002 SX demo bike for $ 7000 on Ebay.

Hughlysses
01-27-2017, 05:49 AM
Motorcycle.com has a couple of interesting comments on the press release:

http://www.motorcycle.com/features/cant-catch-a-break-ebr-announces-its-closure-again.html

Scott
01-27-2017, 08:20 AM
This is beyond depressing. :frown:

I was concerned that their dealer list didn't seem to be growing, but I kept hoping that they had 10 - 20 dealers they were working with who just hadn't become official yet.

I guess it's too late now, but I would have taken a page from the dot com start-ups and offered the first 100 dealers an ownership stake. Give them something like 0.1% - 0.2% of the company for signing on (and meeting certain requirements such as selling a minimum of 10 bikes per year for 5 years), and if they do their job and move bikes, within a few years, they could have a stake in a $100 million dollar and growing company.

Hughlysses
01-27-2017, 09:49 AM
Well, per the Badweatherbikers forum, EBR has CEASED PRODUCTION. Not sure if that means everything has stopped or they are fulfilling the remaining orders.

The press release says "EBR Motorcycles ... will begin a wind down of production operations commencing next week." So it sounds like they will continue building motorcycles, at least for a few more days.

Scott
01-27-2017, 11:40 AM
Yeah, based on everything I'm reading, it seems clear they will continue to exist and will likely keep a small staff to supply parts, do design work etc. They're in an interesting situation now. After Harley shut them down, they had nothing and had to start from scratch. When they filed chapter whatever, they went in to receivership and had to lock the doors until that was sorted out.

Now, as long as LAP is willing to pay a small amount to keep some things happening (which presumably they would do with the hope of something happening to justify their investment), they can basically 'idle' as they investigate options while the company stands ready to continue making motorcycles at a moment's notice.

1190SX
01-27-2017, 12:10 PM
Now, as long as LAP is willing to pay a small amount to keep some things happening (which presumably they would do with the hope of something happening to justify their investment), they can basically 'idle' as they investigate options while the company stands ready to continue making motorcycles at a moment's notice.

Sure about that?

A sale of production equipment and excess parts will start in March.
-AIMAG

Scott
01-27-2017, 01:47 PM
Sure about that?

They'll still have all the designs, computer files, supplier phone numbers, one-off tooling etc. Maybe 'moment's notice' is an exaggeration, but I'm nearly certain they'll be able to start making bikes 'quickly' if anybody wants them to make bikes.

Will anybody want them to make bikes in the near future? Probably not.

ryandcramer
01-28-2017, 09:09 AM
Well I'm going to open my big mouth on this. Get rid of that ****ing single rotor design on the front and EBR may start appealing to a broader range of customers. The bikes chassis and weight alone could sell those bikes but that front end is **** and most of you would agree but look past it.

The 1190rx handles like a dream but those brakes are awful out of the box.

the front end set up was why I never considered owning a EBR/Buell until I realized I could swap the entire thing for an RSV4 with little modification.

The engine, chassis and flickability are grin inducing. The brakes = ****

Doug Porcaro
01-28-2017, 11:07 AM
I love the front brake. It works great.

Kid Thunder
01-28-2017, 11:33 AM
I'm new to EBR but except for racing I think work great. Same feel to me.

Mike
01-28-2017, 11:54 AM
You want "flick-ability", put the 1190 engine in an XB chassis. THAT bike turns on a proverbial dime. Though I miss the 1190's power, my XB12s is much easier to split lanes on.
And yea, despite Mr Buell's design team, the front brake is WELL behind normal modern Sport Bike brakes, even on the street.

Geeze this stinks, here we go again.

Mike

heagachongoose
01-28-2017, 01:38 PM
Well I'm going to open my big mouth on this. Get rid of that ****ing single rotor design on the front and EBR may start appealing to a broader range of customers. The bikes chassis and weight alone could sell those bikes but that front end is **** and most of you would agree but look past it.

The 1190rx handles like a dream but those brakes are awful out of the box.

the front end set up was why I never considered owning a EBR/Buell until I realized I could swap the entire thing for an RSV4 with little modification.

The engine, chassis and flickability are grin inducing. The brakes = ****

ryandcramer, where abouts are you at? I'm just south of you in Toledo.

zviadi
01-28-2017, 01:40 PM
Excessive flickability for sportbikes is not good. At high speed it will prowl of front wheel. Sportbikes designer are always seek compromise between flickability and stability. What should be the city bike, which travels in a traffic, do not need a racing machine.
About front brake - I'm not very happy with his work. The main problem - the lack of a coherent feedback, compared with Brembo. The strength of the deceleration is large, but it is difficult to dose. And brake pads milleage is little. For intensive deceleration I have to use rear brake always.
Anyway, I love this bike. I know how to ride fast. It is simple and intuitive to riding. There are no electronics - this is important for me. I am specifically looking bike without TC, ABS, anti-willy and stuff. I love take over control my bikes, electronics prevents me and I shut down it.

Scott
01-29-2017, 09:03 AM
With the Cleveland Cyclewerks rumors that have been floating around, I decided to play around and make a map that combines the Cleveland Cyclewerks (blue) and EBR(red) dealers:

I have to say, I don't know if there's anything to it, but it makes a lot of sense. In addition to creating one medium dealer network from two small ones (assuming you could get most dealers to sign on), it would give Cleveland Cyclewerks a boost and greatly help them create the "American" image they're clearly going for, while giving EBR a low-cost bike and something to do while they're waiting for demand for the big bikes to pick up.

As long as there's someone with enough money and vision to put it all together.

Scott
01-29-2017, 10:30 AM
Imagine this bike:

Being made in East Troy and being called the "EBR Blast" instead of being made in China and being called the Cleveland Cyclewerks Misfit. Would there be a bigger interest in it? I suspect so. I gotta admit, I'm a sucker for a kick-starter. :wink:

1190SX
01-29-2017, 12:16 PM
Imagine this bike:

Being made in East Troy and being called the "EBR Blast" instead of being made in China and being called the Cleveland Cyclewerks Misfit. Would there be a bigger interest in it? I suspect so. I gotta admit, I'm a sucker for a kick-starter. :wink:

I'll stick with Polaris. They should buy the brand and start with marketing. I'm going to throw this out there: maybe even make it a new Indian model to attract other riders to Indian that don't want a 600lbs+ cruiser. I don't want some China garbage technology even if EBR takes it over and starts making it. Enzo Ferrari can take a dump, that doesn't make it a pile of gold. EBR is nearly unknown, Cleveland CycleWerks is unknown and would probably tank EBR even faster upon a reboot. Want to make EBR work? Going to have to start out again by designing a damn hipster bike, sorry folks I hate them too, but they are selling more than anything else in the market. Triumph's sales are up 90%, guess what they are selling? Hipster bikes, not Street Triples or Daytona's.

Hughlysses
01-29-2017, 02:16 PM
Who knows what Polaris will do with Indian, but if it's anything other than build more cruisers and touring bikes I'll be damn surprised. They just made a big move to consolidate their models and operations; I can't imagine they'd have any interest in taking on EBR.

You say they need a hipster bike; the Misfit has hipster written all over it. Imagine it with an EBR-designed, US built 250 engine like the one EBR designed for the Hero HX250R.

We also know EBR has a sub-$10k, probably mid-displacement bike almost ready to go. Cleveland's existing models combined with a middleweight combined with the 1190's would be a pretty comprehensive model lineup.

Scott- those dealer networks are about as "complimentary" as I could imagine. I could really see an amalgamation of the two companies working.

1190SX
01-29-2017, 02:30 PM
Who knows what Polaris will do with Indian, but if it's anything other than build more cruisers and touring bikes I'll be damn surprised. They just made a big move to consolidate their models and operations; I can't imagine they'd have any interest in taking on EBR.

You say they need a hipster bike; the Misfit has hipster written all over it. Imagine it with an EBR-designed, US built 250 engine like the one EBR designed for the Hero HX250R.

We also know EBR has a sub-$10k, probably mid-displacement bike almost ready to go. Cleveland's existing models combined with a middleweight combined with the 1190's would be a pretty comprehensive model lineup.

Scott- those dealer networks are about as "complimentary" as I could imagine. I could really see an amalgamation of the two companies working.

I have no problem with an EBR design, if it is just that. That would pretty much mean the Cleveland brand's only value would be monetary backing. As far as I am concerned they may bring some hipster creativity to the table for the hipster bike designs(which aint hard to be honest), but as far as engineering and r&d they should probably take a back seat, or better yet stay home. Whether or not Polaris or Indian would have any interest is up for debate, but highly unlikely given the circumstances. Part of EBRs marketing has consistently been Made in the USA, the American Superbike, I can almost guarantee you that 99% of us bought them for this reason. If that is your platform, be careful going into business with companies who don't share the same vision and are primarily concerned with making poor quality cheap chinese bikes.

Kid Thunder
01-29-2017, 04:20 PM
You also miss 2 in NH & 1 in Maine which will cover New England.

Scott
01-29-2017, 05:12 PM

So it seems like from this and other bits and pieces around the web, Bruce will be the CCW manufacturer in the US. I would assume that a week ago his plan was to make the bikes in his NJ facility.

Will the EBR announcement change things? If I were Bruce, I would certainly be interested in buying EBR and combining resources if at all possible. Can he get the key components of EBR and make EBR's in NJ as Well? That would seem a nice way to have a much broader line of motorcycles to offer.

Will he use the facilities in East Troy and have them make both bikes? That's another possibility.

If it were me, I'd use my own facilities. EBR's problem is they can't sell enough bikes to keep the factory running. Bruce wouldn't have that problem. He has a manufacturing operation that can sustain itself - without building a single motorcycle.

He could start very slow - let's say 400 CCW's and 200 EBR's per year to start. He wouldn't need to push to get bikes out to market because the company wouldn't shut down and people wouldn't have to be laid off if bike sales were slow. He could just shift resources to other manufacturing at his facility.

It will be interesting to see what happens in any case.

1190SX
01-29-2017, 08:15 PM
I'm glad I already got mine if CCW is going to be in on it. Companies utilizing chinese manufacturing for motorcycles have consistently shown they are concerned with quantity not quality. At this point I could see EBR calling it quits rather than partner with a company that has a completely opposite vision. Made in USA, creating American jobs, quality first VS. American owned company, made in china, lets make stuff super cheap low quality and sell a ton. Why not just cut out the middle man and sell EBR to a chinese company and start making them in china? You honestly think just because some new owner is in charge they will stop using chinese components and cut chinese manufacturing ties? They already have the business network set-up in china because they have been doing it that way. Tearing up the current business model of CCW would be paramount to financial suicide, you might as well start a completely new company and forget about CCW. At best, they will start assembling them here. In the quotes you cited Belfer states, "the Big Four Japanese have recalls..." in defense to someone calling CCW lemons. Comparing CCW to Honda, Yamaha, etc is a bit of a stretch. All manufacturing has the potential for rare defects and indeed all manufacturers have been guilty of overlooking flaws that later result in recalls. That being said, there is a distinct difference between having incidences of manufacturing defects and knowingly manufacturing poor quality in a 3rd world country to make a buck in the USA. Business is business, and no doubt Erik Buell is also a business man, but he is also person of integrity that has demonstrated to me that he values American craftsmanship, quality, and supporting his fellow Americans. Perhaps this has contributed to his many trials and tribulations, it is a much easier road if you put making a buck before all else.

Scott
01-30-2017, 08:57 AM
I'm glad I already got mine if CCW is going to be in on it. Companies utilizing chinese manufacturing for motorcycles have consistently shown they are concerned with quantity not quality. At this point I could see EBR calling it quits rather than partner with a company that has a completely opposite vision. Made in USA, creating American jobs, quality first VS. American owned company, made in china, lets make stuff super cheap low quality and sell a ton. Why not just cut out the middle man and sell EBR to a chinese company and start making them in china? You honestly think just because some new owner is in charge they will stop using chinese components and cut chinese manufacturing ties? They already have the business network set-up in china because they have been doing it that way. Tearing up the current business model of CCW would be paramount to financial suicide, you might as well start a completely new company and forget about CCW. At best, they will start assembling them here. In the quotes you cited Belfer states, "the Big Four Japanese have recalls..." in defense to someone calling CCW lemons. Comparing CCW to Honda, Yamaha, etc is a bit of a stretch. All manufacturing has the potential for rare defects and indeed all manufacturers have been guilty of overlooking flaws that later result in recalls. That being said, there is a distinct difference between having incidences of manufacturing defects and knowingly manufacturing poor quality in a 3rd world country to make a buck in the USA. Business is business, and no doubt Erik Buell is also a business man, but he is also person of integrity that has demonstrated to me that he values American craftsmanship, quality, and supporting his fellow Americans. Perhaps this has contributed to his many trials and tribulations, it is a much easier road if you put making a buck before all else.

Your concerns are valid, but what we might ideally want and what might actually happen could be two different things. If CCW says to LAP, "We'll give you $1,000,000 for all the IP and rights to make EBR motorcycles." Would LAP take it? Probably. Would CCW offer it? If they have the cash (and I suspect they have some Chinese money behind them), I think it would make some sense. So it could be a done deal whether we like it or not.

I know that if I were CCW and I had issues with the way people perceived my company (as a distributor of cheap Chinese junk), I would be VERY interested in obtaining EBR's IP and rights. We already know CCW is trying to repair their image and want to be able to claim to be an American company by moving production to the US. If I were CCW, I would buy the EBR rights and then re-brand the small bikes as EBR.

EBR may not have a great reputation themselves, but they are generally known and admired in the motorcycle world as innovators (and perhaps more importantly an American brand). There are certainly far more people who know EBR (for better or worse) than know CCW.

So like it or not, I wouldn't be surprised if CCW buys the EBR rights and starts selling the Chinese bikes as EBR's alongside the EBR 1190's.

I'm not going to go as far as saying it's 'likely', but LAP is clearly looking for buyers and since we know Bruce was interested in EBR in the past and since we know Bruce is now involved with CCW, and since we know that EBR has some assets that CCW could use, I don't think it's crazy to think this could be where we're headed.

Hughlysses
01-30-2017, 01:45 PM
Action Powersports just posted fire sale prices on remaining 2016 models: $9999 for RX, $8999 for SX, and they do have a warranty.

Scott
01-30-2017, 02:52 PM
Action Powersports just posted fire sale prices on remaining 2016 models: $9999 for RX, $8999 for SX, and they do have a warranty.

Sadly,with how badly so many dealers have gotten screwed over the past few years, it may be simply impossible for EBR (in anything close to its current form) to find anyone willing to try to sell them.

They'll probably have to come back as something completely different (and/or as part of another manufacturer who already has an established dealer network) if we're ever going to see them again.

Hughlysses
01-30-2017, 05:29 PM
Hopefully the dealers haven't gotten screwed over (or at least not nearly as badly) as last time. With the factory providing warranties, that's a big selling point for the remaining 2016 (and 2017?) bikes.

The $40 question will be availability of parts in the future. The ECM manufacturer posted on FB that they will continue to support EBR and Buell, so that's good. I'd think most of the other frame and suspension components are off-the-shelf items. The EBR-specific things are worrisome long-term are things like the front sprocket/cush drive and the internal engine parts.

toxicf16
01-30-2017, 06:53 PM
From a high up source at EBR - "We will have parts support. There are enough parts at the factory to support 100 years of EBR's on the road." Hopefully he's not just saying what needs to be said to sell the remaining stock.

Hughlysses
01-30-2017, 08:37 PM
If true, that's great news.

d_adams
01-30-2017, 09:13 PM
From a high up source at EBR - "We will have parts support. There are enough parts at the factory to support 100 years of EBR's on the road." Hopefully he's not just saying what needs to be said to sell the remaining stock.

If there's only 10 of them on the road, sure, I could see that statement as true. Realistically, unless they start ordering larger quantities of materials, I don't see even a 5 year span of support.

Led Boots
01-31-2017, 06:32 AM
Regarding parts support, don't they have to follow the same federal 10 year law as Polaris with Victory?

Edit to add: Speaking of Action Powersports, this year has been a major kick in the giblets for those folks. Within a few weeks they lost two of the lines they sell.

Scott
01-31-2017, 06:49 AM
Regarding parts support, don't they have to follow the same federal 10 year law as Polaris with Victory?

Edit to add: Speaking of Action Powersports, this year has been a major kick in the giblets for those folks. Within a few weeks they lost two of the lines they sell.

The thing with Polaris/Victory and Harley/Buell is that Polaris and Harley are still around. I would assume that while LAP may have owned EBR, considering the circumstanes, they probably incorporated them as a stand-alone company so that they wouldn't be liable in the event of a likely shut-down. If EBR is a stand-alone LLC and they cease to exist, there won't be any entity left to be responsible.

But the release did at least claim they would be around to support owners, but the future plans seem very unclear.

If I were a potential buyer, I would want the relatively small liability of warranty ownership for the more substantial advantage of existing ownership base and sense of continuity. So they may be trying to hold things together to maintain the value for a potential buyer.

Hughlysses
01-31-2017, 07:26 AM
When Buell was shut down, that "mandatory 10 year parts support" requirement was often talked about, but I have never seen any documentation that it exists. Apparently there is a requirement along these lines that applies to cars. Some claim it doesn't apply to motorcycles.

I think parts support is the biggest concern for owners and potential buyers. We saw a little of that during the receivership when some bikes had to be parked due to worn out swing arm chain sliders or front sprockets. A warranty isn't much use to me since the closest dealer is ~500 miles away. Lack of parts would be a big concern.

Hughlysses
01-31-2017, 09:21 AM
This was posted to the EBR 1190 Owner's Group a few minutes ago by EBR engineer Dan Hurda:

I just want to clarify for people exactly what the press release concerning EBR said.

EBR Motorcycles is ceasing manufacturing operations and winding down that part of the business. The company is NOT closing.
Warranty and service parts will continue to be available for the foreseeable future.

The volume of orders and phone calls has increased dramatically since the press release, so if you aren't getting immediate responses to your questions it is not because we stopped shipping parts or answering email, it is simply that just like before the press release there is a very small staff at EBR but now there is 4 or 5 times the work. Be patient we will answer your questions, we will ship your orders.

If you do have parts of technical questions as always email them to parts@ebr.com or tech@ebr.com do not ask them via Facebook.

:thumb: