PDA

View Full Version : EBR Seeks ideas on Accessories

Classax
02-07-2014, 12:11 PM
EBR is asking about ideas on accessoires for the 1190rx on thier facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/ErikBuellRacing, take a look, make your suggestions. Who knows we all, might just get, what you wanted!

mackja
02-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Put my 2 cents in for what I would like, but first and foremost is a new motorcycle!! This waiting is killing me!! Start shipping NOW please :-)

Classax
02-08-2014, 08:13 PM
^^^^^^
This to the 10th power!

Classax
02-14-2014, 09:48 AM
Thinking more about it, I really hope they make the chain adjusters and the quick discontect front brake lines available from the racebike. At this price point the bike SO needs come standard with a quickshifter. Anyone who comes out with a Corsa style wind screen with decent optics and I'm all over it. Strangely enough the exhaust has grown on me. I hope a standard set of mirror block offs will work as well. I wonder what size pin and or adapter we will need to use on the front stands? Using a front fork stand with that brake duct looks out of the question ( I suppose you could pull the duct before you lift, but i prefer head stock lift anyway).