PDA

View Full Version : Order your bike on-line at EBR.com!

Hughlysses
06-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Big website update today:

This logo appears at the upper right:

Clicking on that takes you here:
Clicking at the bottom takes you to the web-based on-line store, which appears to be working again:

And clicking on the 1190SX (for instance) takes you to this page, where you can pick your color and put down a $500 deposit and later pickup the bike at your local dealer:

Pretty sweet!

Sparky
06-08-2016, 05:51 PM
I believe this order on-line and ship to your local dealer feature is probably why my dealer re-upped with the new EBR since they (dealer) does not really have to pay up front to hold bikes on the floor to potential customers like they used to.

rugbyguitargod
06-08-2016, 08:02 PM
I believe this order on-line and ship to your local dealer feature is probably why my dealer re-upped with the new EBR since they (dealer) does not really have to pay up front to hold bikes on the floor to potential customers like they used to.

The main drawback to that though is the fact that if dealers do not stock the bike, potential buyers cannot actually test ride/demo the bike to get a feel for it beforehand.

rugbyguitargod
06-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Man, I wished they had done the new SX in that Sidewinder Silver w/Red decals. I love that look.

Doug Porcaro
06-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Clever idea. I hope it works!

Scott
06-09-2016, 02:48 PM
Nice! Hopefully this time around demand will be ahead of supply instead of the other way around.

The plastic piece over the fan looks gray instead of white in these photos. Did they change it or is that just the lighting?

Ace117
06-09-2016, 03:50 PM
Its Aluminum not plastic.

Hughlysses
06-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Nice! Hopefully this time around demand will be ahead of supply instead of the other way around.

The plastic piece over the fan looks gray instead of white in these photos. Did they change it or is that just the lighting?

The "photos" of the bikes (4th image above) are computer renderings if you look closely. I imagine it's less expensive to render the bike once and then quickly change colors than it is to pay a professional photographer for a couple of days of work.

Moose
06-09-2016, 04:51 PM
I asked a few weeks back about color options for those pieces and was told white was it. I sent another email once I saw the site update. I'll lyk what I find out.