Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Victory_Octane_top.jpg 
Views:	773 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	816

Name:  4afd8f00-d610-4c6d-b809-5aa4eea41080.jpg
Views: 1269
Size:  176.1 KB

After the problems EBR has been having, I had held out a hope that we'd finally get the great American Sport-Bike from Victory, but this glorified re-badge is beyond disappointing.

Victory seems even worse than Harley with less diversity spread across two different brands.

Part of me was hoping Polaris would buy EBR, but now I'm not sure if I want this company any where near them. I'm afraid they'd put a perimeter brake on this overweight piece of crap, slap an EBR logo on it and call it a day.

I'm more desperate than ever to hope EBR can find a way to pull it off after seeing this Victory monstrosity.
It's understandable to feel disappointed with the Victory Empulse TT, especially given the high hopes that many riders had for Victory as an alternative to Harley-Davidson in the American sport-bike market. It's true that the Empulse TT is essentially a re-badged Brammo Empulse R, which may not be what many riders were hoping for.
That being said, it's worth noting that Victory has made some efforts to expand its range of motorcycles beyond cruisers in recent years, with models like the Octane and Gunner. However, it's also true that Victory's motorcycle lineup is not as diverse as some other brands, and the company has struggled to gain a foothold in certain segments of the market.