Since there is little to no information about this model, here is what I would like to see from an EBR adventure bike.

1) Weight: The 1190RS is very light weight. Granted it is $45000 for the lightest version, but the platform is proven to be lean. Getting into the adventure market with a full sized bike that one person can pick up from a past 90 degree dump in loose rocks would be huge. Short of that, I would love to see it come in at under 450lbs dry.

2) Performance: No doubt it will have more power than really needed in this segment. What will be important to me is how well they tune the motor to lug up a trail, through a water crossing, or more realistically, through stop and go city traffic.

3) Handling: 99% of the people who buy this bike will be far more likely to blaze a trail to the local grocery on any given day, than up a rocky accent to a secluded campsite. Because of this, the bike needs to have a slightly stiff setup to provide sporting handling on the asphalt.

4) Traveling: For me, nothing travels like an adventure touring bike. The seating position, the load capacity, the amenities, and the ability to take any dirt road you see, can't be beat. I just hope this bike travels well.

5) Fuel Range: I can survive with 6 gallons, but 8 is pretty darn cool. A majority of the weight down low would be nice too, so we are off to a good start here.

6) Tubeless: Plug and go.