Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
Well... It IS a motorcycle after all

The most common mods would be:
Change the rear sprocket to 43 tooth (JD sprockets for steel ones and theres aluminum from Vortex) since they are so long legged. Its a shockingly cheap and dramatic mod.
Add a quick shifter. You only need the switch as the EBR upgrade will enable the function.
De-noid the airbox (1k ohm resistor in the plug will stop the CEL from activating.
Modify the exhaust to either eliminate the resonator and add tips, or a whole new system from APH or Keda. Be SURE to get a matching ECM from Dean at Keda or Tim at IDS. These don't self-adjust enough to like the mods without tuning.
Since it an early bike (2014 right?) Send your dash and ECM to EBR for the latest updates.
Oil change at 600 miles
There are a couple other little things if you wish like an easy clutch pull kit (I wouldn't), a rear shock coil change from yellow to red (lighter rate by 50lbs(?)) a softer seat at less angle (St1tch) but this thing is a serious performance bike and will never fail to put a smile on your face. Post pics!
I've actually been wrenching on it quite a bit so far. I intend it to be a track/street monster. It's a 2017 SX in white. Here's what I've already done for it:

• Installed 44 tooth JD sprocket
  • Installed motogadget m-blaze disc bar end blinkers
  • Installed CRG lanesplitter bar end mirrors
  • Installed New Rage Cycles Rage 360 turn signals, with resistors
  • Installed Motion Pro Rev2.1 Throttle
  • Moved all stock switchgear/starter on the bars, including drilling new holes
  • Installed Öhlins steering damper
  • Removed solenoid
  • Installed Dean Adams Designs round can exhaust
  • Installed IDS programmable ECU
  • Installed Twisted Designs fender eliminator
  • Installed Shorai battery cable
  • Removed pillion peg assembly
  • Removed rear chain guard
  • Installed Kriega Drypack Straps to tail
  • Installed R&G Racing Kickstand Pad
  • Techspec tank pad set

I have a bunch of other parts that I have in the garage that I intend to install as well:

• T-Rex Racing full slider pack
  • BUELLtooth GP shift Quickshifter
  • USB hub
  • 1125 race clutch springs
  • RS carbon fiber belly pan (requires some modification and fabrication)
  • RX brake cooling scoop
  • Öhlins RS rear shock
  • Öhlins NIX30 front fork cartridge kit

In order to make it a track/street machine, I plan to be able to quick swap the handle bar for some clip ons. I'm going to be purchasing:

• Woodcraft clip ons
  • Woodcraft bar ends
  • Woodcraft lever guards
  • Extra Woodcraft bars
  • Extra Motion Pro Rev2.1 throttle tube
  • Extra Motion Pro Rev2.1 throttle cam
  • OEM EBR grips

I'm really looking forward to how this bike will be when it's all done. I've been taking pictures along the way, and I'll put up a full build album when I'm done.