Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Let the fun begin

I considered APH along with HMF before I ordered the system from Dean. It would work well with Dean's tune, it is a very similar design. Two distinct differences being: 1. its is not "rebuildable" because it has a fully welded muffler body and 2. it is made in the UK and is a one piece unit, no clamps other than those that connect it to the header. I believe it also retains the stock muffler heat shields which is a nice feature. The main reason I went with Dean over the APH though is because the EBR is the American Superbike, and Dean makes his system right here in the USA. Not to discount APH as he also makes a great product. Additionally turn around time is similar, but slightly longer from APH depending on the time of year and pending orders. Honestly price point is similar once you factor in the ECM, but I believe APH is slightly more expensive. Really depends on who you ask, I would be happy to own either one so I cant really steer you either direction. Both good guys, both make a nice product. Nothing against our friends in the UK, I own a Triumph too

I would say, if anything, go with what aesthetically appeals to you. They will both work great and achieve similar results.
    Last edited by 1190SX; 02-19-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EBRRider View Post
    http://www.aph-performance-engineeri..._exhausts.html What do you think of this exhaust with Deans ECM tune ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzsT0FMlM8U

Thank you for your thoughts , You sure have done your home work in detail.
    Last edited by EBRRider; 02-20-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Here is a video clip of a fly by with the oval system

Sounds very nice!