Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 model year EBRs?

EBRforum ProvNov
    Email from EBR today states:

"Limited Production 2017 EBR 1190 SX & RX's are now available at EBR dealers!
    Great deals on 2017 models"

This is followed by a listing of the Top Dealers and Dealers.

EBRforum ProvNov
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Email from EBR today states:

"Limited Production 2017 EBR 1190 SX & RX's are now available at EBR dealers!
    Great deals on 2017 models"

This is followed by a listing of the Top Dealers and Dealers.
    Yeah, got that on my FB feed as well. Interesting.

EBRforum Junkie
    And the people actually at the factory had no idea that email even came out. I forwarded it to one of them after a confirmation phone call to find out what was going on.

I'm going on the assumption that the melvins are just trying to generate some hype to sell the last remaining stock they have on hand before dumping them on the market at liquidation prices. I hope that's not the case, but I'm losing all confidence here based on their actions and lack of real communication or even decent advertising.
    Last edited by d_adams; 02-24-2017 at 09:09 AM.

EBRforum Junkie
    It seems that way. They said when the closed that they had enough parts to finish off some 2017s. I'm sure that's what they are doing.

EBRforum Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by d_adams View Post
    And the people actually at the factory had no idea that email even came out. I forwarded it to one of them after a confirmation phone call to find out what was going on.

I'm going on the assumption that the melvins are just trying to generate some hype to sell the last remaining stock they have on hand before dumping them on the market at liquidation prices. I hope that's not the case, but I'm losing all confidence here based on their actions and lack of real communication or even decent advertising.
    Sad

We sort of called this all along though =( never bought into the hype.

EBRforum Expert
    Well, they say the bikes come with warranty (1 year, right?) and parts support. So theoretically at least, EBR has to remain in business for at least one year after the last 2016 or 2017 model is sold. I guess at some point they could chose to sell the remaining bikes with no warranty, but that hasn't happened yet. So as of right now, somebody will have to be answering the phones at EBR at least one year from today.

EBRforum Junkie
    Galactic black bodywork is in VERY slim supply, same with midnight black. No answers on the rest, I called looking for replacements for a crashed 1190 and was asking for anything available. Got sidetracked talking about other stuff, so no firm answer on it since Mike was out today.

EBRforum ProvNov
    Quote Originally Posted by d_adams View Post
    Galactic black bodywork is in VERY slim supply, same with midnight black. No answers on the rest, I called looking for replacements for a crashed 1190 and was asking for anything available. Got sidetracked talking about other stuff, so no firm answer on it since Mike was out today.
    That makes me sad, considering I just cracked the left side tab down by the seat tonight because I was being a clod... =o/

EBRforum ProvNov
    Quote Originally Posted by han View Post
    I bought one
    I bought a 2017 RX for $9995 about $11800 out the door tax title and out of state delivery.I bought it during winter months Im curious if the prices will go up in the summer.As far as i can see the only place with 2017s is Action Powersports in Waukesha a stones throw away from East Troy.